Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Kenzuma moved over to his seat, dropping a small bag of books next to it. He turned toward Vook, smiling briefly at her before passing out, and collapsing on the floor. His heart racing as his mind tried to deal with the emotional backlash he felt from Shendo's fall.
Anna smirked and nuzzled his thigh before pulling his pants back on and zipping him up. "Mmm it was a photo finish love, but I think I won this time..." She groped him roughly through his pants, smirking softly. "Unless you'd care to debate it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Naw...I'm in the mood to be dominated anyway," he purred, helping her to her feet. Just before he went to the door, a thought occured to him and he turned to her, a mischevious grin on his face.

"Think you'll get noticed if you're walking around with a big belly?" he inquired, letting her know what he meant by blowing a puff of air at her.
Vook jumped over to Kenzuma, picking him up quickly. "Kenzuma!! are you alright!?" she said, shaking him slightly. "what's wrong??" she continued, before putting her claws to the side of his neck, checking his pulse, which was through the roof from his fast heartbeat.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kenzuma's only response was to shiver in her arms, his power going into overdrive, letting her feel a lesser version of the pain he felt deep inside, though not the cause of it as he did not know that himself.
Vook cringed slightly, still holding Kenzuma, and managed to stand up, holding him in her arms as she rushed towards the nurse, speeding down the halls and into the office. "n-nurse! we have an injured student here!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kenzuma gripped Vook's shirt tightly with his right hand, but made no sound, or other movement as she carried him.
The nurse came running out of the back room, frowning angrily. "Another one..? Alright.. bring him on back and lets have a look at him... What sort of dangerous stunt did this one try?" she said with a crisp efficiency that showed clearly that she had been doing htis for quite some time.

Inarra ran through the open roof door, but to anyone who had been watching, she owuld have appeared to vanish entirely.
Anna giggled and nuzzled Shadow lightly. "Yes I would be noticed, but it would likely be the wrong kind of attention. I'm not sure how Brother Blood would react if he saw me looking like I was pregnant..." she smiled and kissed him lightly. "Not that I don't want to have kids with you or anything... just not yet. Not here at the HIVE..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow smiled at her, giving her nose a playful lick.

"Mmm, then I guess we better get to class...and what plans do you have for your pet tonight?" he teased, wrapping an arm around her as he led her out of the closet.