Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
Moirai grinned as she saw her magic go to work, prompting a light slap upside her head from Cowboy.

"No. No exploiting the foreigner." He warned lowly.

"But.."

"No buts." He growled

"You're no fun." Moirai pouted.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Her clothing went back to normal, running towards Bee and kissing him on the lips. Her leg went up to the air as her muzzle snuggled perfectly at his big doggy lips. The lioness's arms wrapped around his bare chest as she glomped him.

"I'm so happy that your're safe..." she occasionally licked his maw.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy hugged her back, prompting Moirai to roll her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Cowboy teased playfully, "still dating your sister?"

"HALF sister." Moirai replied as she walked away, casually giving him the middle finger, "and I didn't know we were related at the time."

Both Duke and Cowboy grinned. They loved messing with her over her love life. She knew it, but sometimes she wished everyone would just leave her alone about it.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Um..."

"Oh I almost forgot...your memory." Tigerlily then painted a instrument out of thin air. And she held it firmly within her paws. It looked like a violin with strange designs. "This is a domingon. A ancient violin to bring back the past and memories" She required. Although she was just holding it looking at anyone with a nervous smile on her face. "Well who here know's how to play a violin?"

Then all the furs facepalmed as they thought she knows what she's doing well except Rowl although he does not know to play a odd tool like that.

"I thought your going to help me!" Nainou complained.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy and Duke shrugged at eachother, neither knowing how to play violin. Moirai was within earshot, but she didn't know how to play a violin, either.

"Maybe we can see if any of the other Clan members know how to play?" Cowboy suggested.

"If any of them survived."

Moirai pulled out her phone and called someone.

"Hey aunt Sabe?" she asked into the phone, "It's Moirai...any chance you know anyone who can play a violin?"

Somewhere on the other side of the city, a two-tailed Kitsune with black fur streaked through with blue highlights smiled.

"I know how."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily spotted another survivor and when she got a good look at him. She hid her face and blushed. He was very muscular like Brandon; though she knows she love him a lot, especially when he is a half cybrog. She didn't know why she's attracted to robots or cybrogs, maybe it's the cool looking gadgets they have on their body. The way it shines and felt strong like a brick wall. This wolf look kind of like Bee, especially the way he look like badass-type-of-guy.

She is like a little girl surrounded by huge hunky animas(animal/human more animal with human like physique). It's hard not to stop staring, at their broadly hunky chest. Even it is Cowboy's body which she is currently hiding her face to look at him.

Amy caught her glancing at the other wolf. Though as much as she likes taunting Tigerlily, she wouldn't want to piss a lion off when it comes towards criticizing.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy looked where Lily was looking, curious. His eyes narrowed as he felt a strange feeling shoot through him: Jealousy. It felt sort of good, having someone to get jealous over.

Duke stuck nearby Amy, trying to resist the urge to try and hold her hand. He was hopelessly smitten with her.

Moirai met up with Sable(the original Sable) in a nearby alley.

"How'd the others fare?" she asked worriedly.

"Everyone's fine, kitten." Sable reassured. "They fought off the attacks flawlessly, Shade and Miguel are working on peace talks with the humans once again, and everyone else is trying to help the survivors."

"That's good..." Moirai sighed.

"Now, why do you need me to play a violin?" Sable asked curiously, her two tails swishing behind her quietly.

"One of Cowboy's friends has it for something...it's magic, I think." Moirai explained.

"And I'm the only magic wielder you know." Sable smirked.

"Yeah...that helps, too." Moirai grinned meekly.

"Well, take me to them." Sable said simply, prompting Moirai to venture back to the group.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
It was a Diesel. Tigerlily continued hug Brandon's waist, her head snuggled against him showing that she definitely loves him more.

Amy sniffed at Rowl and Nainou's hand and then nodded. Nainou blinked at this. "Why you do that?"

"Just to see if your a bad guy or good guy."

Immediately, the female german shepherd felt him wanting to hold her hand. She hold his hand back. She's not shy or hesistate like Tigerlily. Although it's very obvious, that the lioness couldn't hide her face very well especially when it comes towards showing her expression.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Diesel nodded at the group, a bit busy trying to help the wounded survivors get medical help, his jet black fur shining in the sun.

Cowboy nodded back quietly, as he stood next to Lily. Duke nuzzled Amy's shoulder lovingly his tail wagging happily.

Moirai stepped forward, Sable in tow.

"So...who's your friends?" Sable asked, smiling slightly.

"None of these idiots are my friends." Moirai grinned, "you should know that by now."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily knew just the thing, seeing the poor furs still trying to help one of the another. Of course even though they are wounded; this something she could easily do. She put the tip of the brush's hair in her mouth as the brush itself suddenly became black filled with paint. Then she swung her arms around painted of what looks like a crane. She painted another crane and a couple of them.

Real live cranes suddenly appear and flew around the furries. A green light like a wind passes by them instantly curing them from sickness, bruises, and cuts. Those who were limp got healed by the flock of beautiful white birds.

The beastman felt amazed by the lions powers. It was something he never seen before. The lioness was different from any other lions and the ability was certainly is out of this world. It was as if she's the artist that could bring almost anything into life.

Nainou spotted Moiroi and hugged her. "Is this lady going to help my memory back?"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)