Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
Kazey smiled at her master's kindness as he pet her cheek, though her eyes never quite met his. She was still skittish from her training, but the training itself, although firm and hard, had not been overly cruel or evil. People didnt pay well for mentally scarred slaves. Kazey had been taught to expect the worst, and to be a model slave no matter what, so she was caught off balance with all the kind treatment she was receiving from her master.

Tali smiled a little at the slave, happy to see that she was, or at least appeared to be, happy. When Jacob asked her if she was OK, she nodded and offered him a weak smile. "Im...Im just a little shaken up. Dont worry about me. Um...do you mind if I use your shower?" She asked, knowing that her thighs were still sticky from her own juices and that her body was covered in sweat. Jacob was not to dissimilar, since he had been out play with Ren for awhile himself.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"N-no, I-I mean yes. Go right ahead, I don't mind," Jacob said, motioning to his bathroom. He also mentally thanked Tali, since he could now play with his new friend, at least for a while. "Tell me if you need anything."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tali nodded and thanked him, rushing off to the shower. Soon she was in and the water started running, leaving Jacob alone with Kazey. The big breasted slave looked up at him from her spot on the bed, having barely moved since he had left her there.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob suddenly kissed Kazey's lips, and pushed his tongue into her mouth. While it was not as wild as his father's kisses, it was easier to show love with it, and it was as though two lovers were kissing one another, instead of a slave and Master. "I love you, Kazey," he suddenly said when the kiss was done.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kazey blushed softly as her master kissed her lips, and she dutifully returned the kiss, her timid tongue sliding over her master's. "Master..." She moaned softly after the kiss was finished. She was shocked at what he said next and did not know exactly how to respond. "I...I love you to master..." She finally manged in a timid voice, feeling foolish and sentimental. "Would master like me to do anything?" She asked almost automatically. She had expected to be washing dishes, clean clothes, and doing other such chores as soon as she arrived, and yet Jacob was taking care of her, and now the other way around.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob did not say anything. Instead, he grabbed the blanket, and pulled it off, revealing Kazey's naked body. He began to take off any clothes he had, and practically jumped onto the bed. He began to kiss her neck, as his hand moved down to rub and play with her slit. "Here's a hint," he joked, as he plunged a single finger into her pussy, moving it inside of her.
Kazey blushed slightly at her nakedness and moaned gently as JAcob jumped into bed with her and began to kiss her neck and play with her pussy. Her hymen was still intact, since he had yet to take her, and she could do little as he fingered her tight passage. "M-Master..." She moaned lovingly, not sure what to do exactly Her large breasts pressed against Jacob's chest and the moaning beauty next to him began to move her hips a little as he wiggled his finger around inside her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Just relax..." Jacob whispered, he said, kissing down her body, licking and servicing her two breasts, coating the large orbs in saliva. After minutes of licking and kissing the glorious breasts, he moved down, kissing her stomach and licking her belly button, before continuing down her body. He stopped at her pussy, and kissed around the pink slit, teasing his slave. "I'm going to drown you in pleasure..."
"Y-Yes master..." the slave whimpered as Alex kissed his way down her body, making her moan, wither,and blush with pleasure. "Master..." She moaned lustfully as he began to kiss around her untouched slit, her virginity nearing its end. Suddenly, Alex would feel darker thoughts overwhelming him, and moving his body as though he were guided by unseen hands. "Why show mercy? She is for your pleasure, use her, make her scream, make her want you! You are the master, she should beg for you!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Jacob: Kazey is sleeping with my dad! I can't believe it....Actually, I can.))

W-what...? Jacob's mind whispered as his body began to move faster, fucking her harder and faster, three fingers plunging into her, making sure she was wet so he could fuck her. "Do you want me to fuck you, Kazey? For me to make love to you?" he asked, relentlessly fingering her.