Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Aurora looked a little distressed but pulled her hands away from her privates and hugged herself. She trembled for a second but was OK a second later. "D...what was...that?" she asked, her pussy just wet enough to sink through her shorts. She looked up and her eyes teared up. "I...I think I peed." she said with a hot blush.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Um...Okay...Uhh..." D gave a nervous chuckle as his cheeks turned red. "D-don't worry about it. I'll clean it up later...Um...How about I go get you something to change into, and we can start making breakfast?" he offered, motioning her to follow him to his parents' room. Note to self...savor those shorts forever!
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Aurora nodded, wiping some tears away from her eyes and following him. "D...Im sorry." She said as she followed closely behind him, feeling really bad about her shorts. She would follow him wherever and do whatever he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Don't be, Aurora," D smiled, and led her into the room. He opened the closet and told her to take her shorts and panties off. His blush only grew as he was tempted to look, but shook his head. "Don't...Remember your moral," he sighed, before taking a frilly, white thong, and blue shorts. "Put these on," he ordered, tossing them behind him, making sure not to look.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Aurora did as instructed and was soon dressed in her now clothing. She picked at it a little bit and fumbled with the button on the shorts, unsure as to how she should secure it. "D.." She said sadly after the button defeated her. She wanted to be less useless but she knew next to nothing now how to do anything.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D chuckled and patted Aurora's head and smiled. "I got it, don't worry," he said, and crouched down to button the shorts, a light blush turning into a red hot fire as he realized he was dressing a hot girl. Again.

"Okay, now that that's done, how about breakfast?" he asked, quickly jumping back, blushing red. "L-let's go to the kitchen," he said, leading her out to the kitchen, red as a cherry. Is it possible to die from blushing?
(What is she wearing again? A bra and blue shorts with panties?)

Aurora nodded with a smiled and followed him down to breakfast. She sat on the couch, since that was where she had eaten before, and waited for food while she fiddled with the remote, trying to figure out how D made it work.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((I think so. Pink bra, blue shorts, pink panties))

"Press the green button!" D yelled over to her. "It should still be on the learning show for you," he said as began cracking eggs for some eggs, bacon, and bread. He also began humming a tune as he cooked, the morning's little...event in the back of his head.
Aurora clicked it and smiled as the T.V. turned on. But she didnt stop fiddling with the remote and found the back channel button, which led her to the same channel she had been watching before D came and changed it. She sat there and watched that until D came back.

(You decide whats on)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The channel now had two girls in a loving embrace, kissing in and touching each other in all the right places. Both of their tits were very big, and they rubbed themselves against one another. Their moans grew louder as they were soon, both naked.

"Aurora...What are you watching?" D asked as he heard the moans. "CRUD!" he yelled, and quickly ran out of the kitchen and over to the TV. "AHH!" he screamed as he saw the two girls make out ."Y-you can't watch this!" he yelled, and quickly pressed the off button on the TV.