Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
"That mark... I've seen it in the books when I visited Hong Kong..." Dorothy said, ignoring Shadow as F'Nera told the story as she looked onto the dragoness' back intently, "It imbues the bearer with power from the guardian, but it also upholds great responsability..." she smiled widely, "I think you must have done great deeds to deserve such an honor, Lady F'Nera." She giggled, clapping her claws happily.

Mar was sitting again, mid-story, and intently heard all the history before they even had been born, "Wow, that happened so long ago... You and pops used to come here?" he asked mindlessly, but independant from his curiosity, his eyes widened as he saw Nera basically strip her shirt off, and while holding her arms against her breasts he could see them nearly protuding from her sides, his ears twitching up. "An ascending dragon... on... aah-guh." He started drooling mid-sentence, watering down on the sandy ground as he stared at whatever he could see of F'Nera's impressive bosom.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"The aeon dragon huh, dude that would be so awsome if you became that, we could demand offerings from mcdonalds and pizza huts across the world!" Shadow drooled slightly at the thought of food, not noticing F'Nera's show.

"She said wise and selfless, not horny and destructive," Katt laughed, "Need help picking your jaw off the ground?" she asked Mar.

"Hey Dot aren't you an Ann dragon?" Kitt asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Prevented a few wars, promoted equality, allowed myself to be incapacitated for three years while living amongst humans to strengthen their trust in us... not really. There are far better dragons who have done far greater deeds. I suppose I just did them because I genuinely cared about our relations with other races, and didn't really care about the powers I would receive. They're just a bonus, really." Nera explained humbly and simply, pulling her top back on, hiding her bust's prominence once more.

"Yes, Hakuron and I used to go here. Hehe, even before he met your mother. In fact, this may be where they first met!" F'nera laughed. "And the Aeon dragon can't demand offerings. Though they're perfectly capable of accepting them."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"There go my free burgers." Mar sighed, arms hanging down and defeated.

"You prevented wars?" Dorothy blinked, "Wow, I bet they don't just randomly pick someone..." she said, actually starting to admire F'Nera because of her story. She sighed dreamily, "It's like receiving a nobel prize, but being mystically recognized..." she said, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Gee, look at me everyone! I've a tatoo in my back, and I earned it because I wrote a book!" Mar mocked with a girlish-like voice, laughing afterwards, before Dorothy scowled.

"Hey!"

And the afternoon went by, the fun time passed quickly. It wasn't long before the sun started to set down at the horizon.

(At dusk)

Mar yawned, "Man, I'm glad you guys brought so many burgers!" he stretched a bit, "And wow, time flew by... it's getting dark already." He blinked in surprise, looking up at the clear sea taking into a reddish glow due to the dim sunlight that remained. "Well, is it time we go, yet?" he asked F'Nera, though his question was soon answered as from above the forest a large firey blast ascended into the sky, lighting it up for a moment. "That came from the plaza, didn't it?" he asked as he stood up, genuinely curious about what they had just seen.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
F'nera smiled. "The Festival's starting." She said, getting up. "Come on, it'll be fun. The other dragons should be excited to see outsiders here for the first time."

"Excellent!" Nero cheered and patted his stomach. "I left just enough room for festival food!"

"Its always food with you!" Lacia scolded the winged-wolf. "I'm excited about all the boy dragons there!" She sighed dreamily.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ereth was already outside the tent, sitting down on the beach cross-legged, waiting for the others to come out of the tent. He'd been sitting there for a while now, waiting for the festival to begin. Heh...something tells me that this is gonna be great! he thought with a grin.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Ugghh, so many burgers," Shadow groaned, rubbing his stomache, "They were so good."

"Don't you know how to pace yourself? There's going to be food at the festival you know." Katt groaned a bit.

"More food!?" Shadow shouted happily, sitting up as if he hadn't eaten in months, "Awesome, I'm starving!"

"Starving? You just ate like twenty, oh forget it." Katt shook her head.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar nodded to the others, and decided to go to the festival, walking through the short forest pathway he had taken earlier with F'Nera to reach the plaza.

(Plaza)

A beautiful set of bonfires now surrounded the crystalline water fountain that was located in the middle, the place was bustling with activity; as F'Nera had mentioned earlier, dragons of any size, race, ages and types were all spread out, but the commonality they all shared was that they all were in their respective anthropomorph forms, much like Mar, Dot, F'Nera and Ereth, conversing and enjoying the festival. Up at the edge of the small ledge they had climbed earlier seemed to be a small band of folkloric music giving the atmosphere an upbeat tone with a few male music players, and female dancers all around.

Mar drooled when looking up, "I like it here." He said, his eyes becoming two large palpitating pink hearts as he stared.

"Brother! Don't do that, that's embarrassing." Dorothy said, "This is a serious gathering, you can't offend," but before she could finish the lecture, Mar already was upstairs on the ledge, flirting one of the dragon girl dancers, who had to stop dancing to... focus her eyesight on a wall of fleshly iron in front of her.

Dorothy sighed, putting a claw to her face, "Shadow, you're his friend, go get him back!" she said, turning her head to the side, "Shadow?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh, you know how he is, Dorothy." Ereth chuckled, gnawing hungrily on what appeared to be a gigantic chicken drumstick, his tail wagging in joy. "He's got a one-track mind when it comes to women!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Nera, on the other hand, had gotten together with a few of the older elder dragons, some roughly her age, and discussed the events that would follow.

Lacia was showing some dragon girls a few rather exotic and mildly erotic dances that were her race's traditional ethnic dances. She was having fun, and was already catching the attention of some interested male dragons.

Nero had found himself a good booth that sold fried battered squid and meaty bones. He was just glad they accepted his currency.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers