Join our server on Discord

The Dome (an anthro Pokemon myster esque RP)
"Only one way to find out for certain," said Leon as he helped Lufty and began to head out.

((making them go a bit fast so Dea can get back in))

Both Leon and Lufty made surprisingly good progress despite their slightly weakened conditions. Sure enough a small fire burned in front of them "Hello?" called Leon "is anyone here?"
"Maybe, depends on who is asking" The female steps out into the line of sight, a pair or rabbits held by the ears in one paw, the other paw dropping blood from haveing just cleaned and bled the little bunnies. "You two look like you could use some food eh?" she says, figuring if she just feels them, they will move along and not linger.
Lufty blinked in suprise, looking around and seeing no one else. 'she looks so strong..!' She poked Leon lightly "She... Isn't Elan.. Is she..?" She asked, a little nervous to even approach the houndour, though, she did not feel that she would hurt them.
Due to consultations with Digi_Lord I see now what the point of this RP is....sort of.

Fury got up and brushed himself off starting to look around."It pretty much seems like I won't be seeing much company for a while. That's good." Fury said to himself.
He then looked for somewhere to bathe in from his long journey nowhere and found a waterfall and started to wash himself under it feeling the cool rushing water as it drenched his shiny yellow coat.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
Onyx would turn and look at the male you dared to come near her."What and who I care about doesn't involve you."she would run her fingers through her hair."That girl...that girl is nothing..she believes we have these powers for a reason.She is wrong,very wrong powers like these can be used for lots of reasons...and right now I'm still practicing but once she returns,if she ever does I'll just practice more.Just say "Your wrong." if you think I am."Onyx would then float up to a tree and sit there looking down at the boy."Tell me,what is your name?Why have to come upon me and speak of such gibberish?"
------------------------
Diamond's ear would twitch,'A voice?A stranger?'she thought.She would purr as she would smell a mixture of scents."Blood?Is someone fighting?"she would then worry about Onyx."What else do I smell?Hmm...eevee ,houndour,pikachu,leafeon,umbreon,mismagius.."she would then think,'I hope Onyx is fighting all those other people..'Diamond would follow the voice she heard the scent of the eevee getting stronger.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
Fury then turns around startled."Uhhh. Well I'm Fury I didn't see you there I apologize. You look strong already miss."He then flicks his tail."I'm not looking for any fights either. I'm not weak."

((re-posting mia! character sheet should be on page 4))

Mia would soon wake on a flat stone near the top of the waterfall, the lopunny girl sitting up and looking around. "Aaaoow...! My head.." She groaned, putting a hand to her forehead.
((Lord Sprite double check previous posts please. Onyx's response was to one of my characters.))

"Elric," said the umbreon "my name is Elric. On the contrary I do believe that powers can hold various uses some of which should be explored. However if practice was your only concern why have you not begun similar practice on me? As to why I ask these things I have my own reasons. The primary of which is to discover more about those contained within this place. Hopefully by doing so I can discover this Dome's purpose."

-------------------------------

"If you can hear me say something!" called Elan "let me know if you need help!"

She may not be able too respond, he thought slowing down somewhat as he could tell he was getting closer I hope her condition is not too serious.

--------------------------------

"No she is not Elan," said Leon "in fact I have never met her before. Tell mam what is your name? OH and by any chance have you happen to see a younger looking boy around here?"
"My names not really that important, and i may have seen the boy, who's asking?" She asks, her untrusting nature shining through has she cooked the two rabbits over the fire. She watched the two newcomers out of the corner of her eye wail she focused on her food first and foremost
My bad! Well let's say Fury's delusional and sees people and talks to! That'd be fun! ha! Oh well!

Fury turned back to the waterfall shaking his head."I could've even swore I saw a nidoqueen talking to me just now" he said blushing furiously from the embarrassment and washing his face. The hallucinated laughing nidoqueen behind him then faded away and the sound of the waterfall returned to his hears so he stepped away and sat on a rock nearby and shook off the water on him."I need to calm down. this problem could affect my performance. I need to keep my speed!"