Join our server on Discord

The Digimon Marshalls
OOC: We should wait on DarkChibimon. He hasn't made a post in a while.
"Striker hit him now" Steven shouted firing more tracer rounds at the black orb as Striker jumped off the building firing rapidly from his M16.

"M16 destroyer!" A large blast as big as the Striker smashed into it.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dave bearly rolled out of the way. "That was close!" Dave though as he grab his digivce. "Dark, you know what to do." Dave said, looking at Dark.

Dark nodded his head. "DARKVEEMON WARP DIGIVOLE TO...DARKPAILDRAMON!"

OOC:
Name: Dark
Species: DarkPaildramon
Level: Ultimate
Attacks:
Desperado Blaster: Fires energy bullets from the weapons on his hips.
Cable Catcher: Fires off its claws and binds his enemy like wires.
Sting Strike : Attacks with the spikes on its arms.

"Dark, try to tie it up!" Dave said.

"Got it! Cable Catcher!" Dark said tosses his claws at Imperion.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
David and Midnight knew better than to try and tackle an opponent they didn't understand, so at his signal, they both fell back out of the others' way and waited for this "Imperion" to finish changing.

"Shouldn't we try and help them, David?" rumbled Midnight, trusting her partner's judgement but unable to just stand by and do nothing.

"These idiots want to waste energy fighting something they don't know anything about, fine by me. At least one of use needs to hold back until we get a grip on this son of a bitch," he said, reloading his pistols.
Brandon fell back in between the buildings, Reyna in tow.

He broke the action open on his revolver, and pulled out the spent cartridges.

"We need a plan, Reyna." He said, as he reloaded his weapon.

"...we aren't too far from the base." She thought aloud, slinging her Volley Gun over her shoulder, "if we can lure him back there, we can use some of the heavier weaponry we have stored there against him."

"Controlled retreat?" he asked, slamming his revolver shut.

"Controlled retreat." She sighed.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Infermon looked at the Togemon for a few seconds. "I am fine. That rouge, on the other hand, won't be." Seika's digivolve started to glow before going haywire as it radianted a dreadful red light. "Digivolve to...Diaboromon." The devil-like digimon looked at the black orb that currently had almost everyone attacking it. He charged.

OOC:
Name: Kera
Species: Diaboromon
Level: Mega
Attacks:
Web Wrecker: Fires a powerful destructive energy bullet from the orb on his chest.
Lost Paradise: Releases a terrible explosion from his body.
System Failure: Encases himself within a gigantic green sphere, blasting all nearby opponents away and De-Digivolving them.
Cable Crusher: His arms extend to attack the enemy.
Line Surge: Spreads both of his arms outwards and spins in place.
Page Fault: Rolls over and strikes enemies with the blades on his back.
Virus Download: Holds his hands back, charging them, and then thrusts forward, extending his arms and shooting his hands forward.

Holy shit that is alot of attacks...Yay for digimon wiki
IC:
The moment all the attacks were going to hit, the dark orb exploded, sending everyone at close range back, and causing all the ranged fire to fall to the ground. The buildings surrounding it were destroyed as well. Once the dust settled, all around could see the digimon. It wore a pure black cloak that was in tatters, though shadows covered all parts of the body underneath. It was wielding a large, plain scythe. The monster's movements seemed to be slow and erratic, as if it couldn't stay still. If one were to listen hard enough, they would here a deep, labored breathing, growling, and the occational moan and groan. Suddenly, a foreign, sinister voice echoed through everyone's mind. "It...hurts..."

OOC:
Name: Imperion
Species: Neglamon
Level: Ultimate
Attacks:
Corrosion Mist: Releases a highly corrosive mist of acid from under the hood. He is the only one immune to this mist.
Eruption Wave: Slashes the scythe at a distant foe, creating a large wave of energy.
Erosion: A small pulse of energy that de-digivolves a digimon. Rarely used.
Blizzard Touch: Anything that touches his body feels as if it is iturning to ice. (only active after cloak is destroyed)
Blur: Blurs out of sight. Essentially a faster version of fade. (only usable after cloak is destroyed)
Reckoning: Unleashes a massive explosion of power, sends back to in-training form.
Telepathy: Speaks to a person through the mind
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Salem moved in time to catch Diva but the two were still sent flying by the force and crashed into a wall "That was agh, unexpected. Seems he may be worth keeping after all." Diva growled a little scrathed but fine, Salem howeer had bee trying to protect his partner and had a huge bleeding gash across his back"Marvelous! It's has been a while since I've been this excited! Don't worry I'll end your pain quickly!" he laughed darkly as the gash sdenly began healing.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Reyna felt the blast before it happened, and tackled her partner before the wave of destruction hit them. Brandon got laid out on his back, his revolver skittering away from his paw in the rubble. His muzzle was buried in the fur tuft that came out of her bulletproof vest, the one that hid her breasts from view normally.

"Fuck....code black..." He coughed, "...code black..."

Reyna, not knowing that he lost his revolver, followed his command, as she pulled him up. Code black was meant for her to assume command if Brandon ever was wounded or incapacitated.

"Controlled Retreat!" she ordered to the others, "Get back to the base, split up if need be. MOVE!!!"

Brandon stumbled, and found his revolver, leaving him momentarily exposed to an attack as he fumbled for his weapon.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Dave and Dark were sent flying backweres into a building. Dave hit the conner of the building, braking his left arm. Dark stopped his self before he hit the building.

"Dammit...my arm." Dave said, holding onto his arm.

"Come on let's go, Dave." Dark said, picking him up, starts to fall back, shooting out of his blaster at Imperion.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Midori sheltered Nana from the worst of the blast, then the two heard Reyna shouting a command.

'Seriously?! He's that bad?! Waah! Let's get out of here Midori!' Nana shouted, and the Togemon nodded, scooping up the girl and beginning to run.

'You're gonna get us killed you slowpoke! We need to escape by air!' Nana screeched.

'Oh, right, i didn't think about that.' Midori said, placing the girl on the ground again.

'Togemon, digivolve to... Lillymon!' And Midori disappeared in a flash of green light, only to reappear as the flower fairy Digimon.

'Hold on!' Midori shouted, grabbing Nana's hands and hoisting them both into the air, flying over the wreckage, both girls hoping that their companions would make it.

all i ever wanted was the world.