Join our server on Discord

Lily & Mar RPG.
"Stop... what?" Mar asked, "You mean this?" he squeezed her left breast, "Or this?" he squished the right one, the smug grin never leaving his face.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tigerlily finally stopped playing her Final Fantasy: Crystal Chornicles My life as a king, instead she ended up saving it, and starts giving the wii remote to Marrie, "That's it I'm playing against you with either Soul Caliber, or Super Smash: Bros Brawl."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh c'mon, I never played those..." Mar frowned, grabbing the controller regardless, letting go of her tits, watching the enormous orbs bounce as he jumped onto the couch, making her bounce thanks to his weight. "Plus I'd rather play Mario games on my own, always been a fan of the RPGs."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tigerlily grinned knowing she had the advantage, "Oh, I won't play...hard." choosing her favorite character which is mostly likely to be Zelda however if she turned to be Shiek she can be very lethal. "Are you ready to loseeee?" Her tongue sticking out teasingly at her boyfriend.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Uhh... don't know yet. I can't decide which char I want." Mar said, a total bum about the current game as he went back and forth with his cursor, finding a pink ball with red shoes, "Hey I think I know this one."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Awww your going to be a pink kirby<3?" Tigerlily cooed at him but, still sticking her tongue at him. "You could change colors by pressing the y button."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Uh, sure, I'll just blue him." Mar said, laughing nervously as he swapped colors with the Y button and then selected the blue Kirby. "So uh... what now?" he asked, clueless.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As the fight scene began, Tigerlily chooses her favorite map which includes the star area. As the fight begins, Tigerlily quickly changes Zelda into Shiek, and then she found a bomb-omb out of nowhere and she threw at him!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oi! You haven't explained the controls yet!" Mar growled, successfully moving his Kirby out of the bomb's radius by a stroke of luck, finding what seemed to be a pokeball. "What's this? Why's Pokemon stuff in this game again?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey Lucario, Pikachu, and Jigglypuff is in this too so don't be mad, you haven't explain to me about the controls either so it's your fault for going hard on moi." The lioness stuck out her tongue and then grab hold on the kirby and then toss him to the air.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)