Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
Sara turned around with an "Eep!" And sighed when she saw it was not an ally monster. "N-No...well, maybe." She said, blushing a little and looking down to the side. "Im kinda new around here and Im trying to get to know people..." She looked up and held out her and and said "Im Sara, I just moved here from far away." She had a shy little smile on and looked strangely cute in her Traditional garb (Wears a white shirt over her top, which serves a bra) She waited so see if he would shake her hand, hoping she was not being awkward.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good girl," Hunter smiled and pushed his dick in deeper, but slowly. "Suck it, Rei. Lick it. You'll be finding yourself in this position greatly and for...oh...I think the rest of you life," he whispered into her ear as he thrust his dick into Rei's mouth suddenly, deep throating her.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gin smiled as he skook Sara's hand "Far away huh? You know it's dangerous to walk around this late, there are alot of unsavory characters wandering around."
Rei coughed and tried not to gag on his as she struggled to do as she was told weakly licking and sucking his dick while crying at what he said 'N-n-no! N-not again! Oh p-please let him get tired soon...
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"R-Really?" Sara asked, suddenly worried. "Um...wow...then..then maybe I should get home. It should be at the other end of the ally and two blocks down. Would...would you like to come with me? Your the first person I've met so...So I guess its only right that I at least invite you in for some dinner." She blushed as she spoke, clearly she was very shy, but her house was some ways from the ally....
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Awww...don't be sad," Hunter said, petting Rei's cheek. "I'll be a good Master, aslong as you are a good slut," he said as he came a bit in Rei's mouth,but kept thrusting. "How does it taste? My cock that was just in your dirty ass. Good? Bad, my little Rei?" he asked, thrusting in and out as he came.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Why sure miss Sara I'd love to! It's been a while since I've met someone new even longer since it was someone so cute!" Gin laughed as he looked around to see if anyone was wacthing.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rei to swallow it but couldn't and half of it dribbled from her mouth and onto her chest "I-I-I-I d-d-dn't know....i-i-t w-w-wasn't b-b-bad?" she whimpered as she tried desperatly to cover herself.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sara smiled and blushed cutely at the complement and said "Alright...this way!" she said brightly as she started to walk away. There was no one anywhere, no one to see what might or might not happen. And now Sara's back was turned, her fine ass easily displayed through her thin clothing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gin grinned as everything went like he planned and they neared her place 'Now I just have to wait to make my move.' he thought as he held the door open first "After you miss Sara."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Don't cover yourself," Hunter said. "I want to see your body," he said and uncuffed her legs and spread them. "Lets see...I've had your ass and mouth, now its time to fuck your pussy!" the rapist laughed.

((I think we should wait for Chaos Knight))

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Sara blushed at his kindness and thanked him before stepping into her apartment. It was not very big, jut a couch with a TV, a small Kitchen which doubled as a dining "room", a bathroom and her bed room. There where allot of boxes and it seemed she had not finished unpacking. "Well...here we are. My home sweet home." She said spreading her arms out. "Its a little small but I like it. Would you um...like me to get you some water? Or make some tea?" She asked as she began to walk towards the Kitchen.

(OK lets wait)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)