Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
Hunter roared at her, but resisted the urge to bite her neck. He did let hi tentacles come out and they attacked her ass, slapping and hitting harshly. "Punishment, bitch!"

---------

"Calm down, lover!" Mai smiled. "Just calm down, I'm sure Hunter won't kill her or anything!"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
She brought her head back again and smashed his face again with it. "Punishment bastard!" She yelled back, ignoring her own beating. She was a warrior, she was nearly, if not, Hunters Equal, and he knew that he himself had a strong spirit and he should expect nothing less of Queen.

----------

Mai's words did not help her at all as she searched desperately for something to wear. "You dont know that! That bastard is capable of anything!" She said remembering how he had raped her and then again how he had forced her to fall in love.....She shook her head as her mind told her that that memory was fake. She looked at Mai, confused yet again, but then kept looking for something, even a towel, to wear.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter growled and grabbed her throat with both hands as his tentacles grabbed her and moved to help Alexander. "Obviously you need to be punished," he growled as he forced three good sized tentacles and forced all three near her ass. "Ready?" Hunter smiled as one of the tentacles pushed into her ass, then another pushed in, both moving fast and deep. "Payback, my dear bitch."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Queen shuddered but said "Do you think this will break me? I am no weak willed Angelo, I will not fall to you!" She had felt pain much more intense then having things shoved up her ass, though not to many could compare to how her ass was being stretched. "Perhaps," Alexander said, still struggling a bit to hold Julia down. "We should separate these two and see how they like going hungry and staying out in the cold. It broke Angelos like glass and Im sure it will help their behavior problems." But even as he said this, he sent Hunter look that told them that they should talk.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Very well," Hunter nodded. "I will take the Queen to the dungeon and have some guards watch her at the ready. Stay here," Hunter ordered his tentacles grabbed the Queen's limbs, holding so tightly it might cut off some blood. He then looked at Alexander, nodding about talking later. He quickly opened the door and pulled the Queen along to the dungeon, ordering some guards to follow.

--------------

"Calm down love!" Mai ordered, and hugged Silvia from behind. She grabbed her breasts and squeezed them, then kissed her neck. "Relax...."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Queen struggled all the way done and when it came time to shackle her she managed to get a hold of a guards head and killed him by ramming his head into the stone wall as hard as she could and wounded another when he tried to restrain her and she broke his arms. Finally, with allot of Hunters help, they managed to chain her to the wall. Above still waiting was Alexander. He had ordered that Several ropes were brought up and tied Julia up so that every time she struggled she made the rope that ran between her legs rub her pussy. She lay there on the floor, trying not to move to much, awaiting her fate with an unnatural calmness.

--------

Silvia swooned and almost fell. "B..But Grace...she is my last charge...with out her...I fail at my last purpose as an Angelo." She said pleadingly, though she did not pull away.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter walked back into the room, wiping some blood off his cheek. "Champion. Julia," he greeted. He walked to Alexander and raised a brow. "I believed had some words to say, my Champion?"

-----------------

"You have another responsibility now though. To yourself and your lover. Don't you want your lover happy?" Mai asked and began moving her hands to Silvia's ass, rubbing her butt and kissing her neck, licking the skin.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes War leader." He said tightening his fists. "You have done near irreprable damage to our honor. Granted we do not render any within our own walls, but you used a diplomatic meeting to kidnap and rape the Queen and war Leader of the Britanians. Several of our trading agreements have been revoked and Germania wont even acknowledge our ambassador. They barbarians are demanding their Queen back....we may have to return at least one of them in order to keep what is left of our trade." That was when Julia let out a laugh. IT was a soft almost silent thing but it was full of hate and smugness. "Those with out Honor will sow the seeds of their own destruction." She said in her soft, dove like voice.

-------------

"I-I do...but....But Grace." Silvia said helplessly, puddy in her hands.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter stared out the window and sighed. "Karma I suppose," he whispered. He then looked at Alexander. "Very well, Champion. If we must, who do you suggest we send back?" Hunter asked. "And how soon? Perhaps before we give her back, we could find a way to break her, have an ally on th inside," he whispered, so Julia could not possibly hear.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"We can probably hold them both for a weak or so, but no longer." Alexander said. "And if we must give one back then we should keep the warrior Queen, she is much more important." He said so only they could hear.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)