Join our server on Discord

Bleach: Last Stand.
((I am so sorry about not posting. My mind was drawing a complete blank so I had no clue at all for what to put up. I still only have a little bit but this is better than nothing.))

At first it seemed that the gate led to nothing. For on the other side it seemed to be only darkness with the gates own light never reaching very far. However that seemed to conflict with the fact that a fairly strong reiatsu could be felt but from where exactly could not be discerned.
"Alright, let's try this thing out," Katt pulled back the string of her bow, firing a blue arrow at one of the hollow's as it exited the portal, the shot flying past it's head, "Sonuva, these are harder than a sword." she thought outloud as she pulled back another arrow and let it fly, this time barely catching the hollow in it's side.

"Just watch where you HEY!" Mindy shouted as a large arm grabbed her around the chest, pinning her arms to her sides as she accidentally dropped her weapon, Dammit, this isn't good. she thought, squirming to try and break away.

Something's here, and it's big. Shadow thought, his eyes darting around everywhere, not wanting to be taken by surprise, "Be ready Liz." he whispered, tightening his grip on his blade, hoping she'd see and follow his lead.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hehe, Proto is right." Vook giggled as she pressed her claws together. "Destructive Art #50! Dragon's Breath!" she called out, scorching all the hands around her as they kept coming.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Salem sheathed his sword and watched calmly as the hollows began circling Katt and him slowly "Stay calm and focus, it's like firing kido but the arrows are more atuned to your will so you have to concenetrate Katt-hime..." he assured placing a hand on her shoulder.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"H-hold on!" Rei called firing another arrow and freeing Mindy "Are you okay?!" she called running over only for the hands to grab her and pin her to the ground "H-h-help!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"More hands...as my friend basically said...you're wasting your time." With a light chuckle, Hyouzen started to swing his sword roughly through the air. His zanpaktoh's ability kicked in, oar shaped blade causing sharp waves of blue spiritual energy to shoot out towards the disuto and the hands about to grab him.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
*11th squad HQ*

"Don't sit there" Naibu said and throw the bottle of Sake at Trent "Let's drink at the dojo"

*12th Squad research bureau*

"You are too naive my kawaii Kazan, the fact that the artifact is an antique doesn't mean it's useless, do you really think the ryoka would attack Sereitei just for a piece of junk?, and even if it was useless by itself it may be used for a greater purpose, get it?"
To see some of my artwork Click here
"Concentration's never been my strong point," Katt growled a bit as she missed another shot, "Dammit, screw this, if I just fire a bunch of shots they can't possibly miss!" she pulled back her bow and fired an arrow, then suddenly reappeared somewhere else and fired another, then again, her movements so fast there appeared to be almost a hundred of her, all firing an arrow at the cluster of hollows, a hail of blue arrows raining down on them.

"Friendly things aren't they?" Mindy smiled as she picked up her sword, the weapon changing to a whip as soon as she did. She cracked it towards the hand, looping it around it and trying to pull it away from the girl, "Ya'all need to learn some manners when it comes to ladies."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Secret Passage)

Lizzy followed behind Shadow as prompted, looking left and right, there was not much light, and she didn't like it, but she was next to Shadow so it couldn't mean that much trouble! "Mrr? Where do we go from here?" she whispered back, scanning the room with her eyes as a curious kitten following the lead of a fly as the reiatsu drew her attention.

(Bureau)

Kazan felt a bit dumb, being lectured on artifacts by Rina. "She got me there..." He thought with a sigh, nodding to the tigress, "So is it safe to assume the recovery of the stone is our main worry at the moment. But... just what is it? There aren't any records about this artifact."

(Real World: Void)

The cocoon barely shook, but it did sustain damage from the wave. The former, already healed wound re-opened, causing Proto to frown as he slashed all the arms that got near him, the weird thing was, each time the arms would fall to the floor, cut, they would melt into white goo and would rush back to the cocoon, repairing the open wound yet again, and making the white hands re-appear!

Proto grunted, it was not working. Even if they did slay the hinderance, it would come back again. The Disuto was exhausting them, and not only that, he could feel the pain one would feel when stung by a mosquitoe each time a hand would touch him. "This... doesn't bode well..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"He heh, well that's the easy way out!" Salem laughed watching the hollows either dodge or die "Hey Katt-hime! Remember that thing I gave you before we left?"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The arm dropped her and turned on Mindy only to get blown away by Rei's arrows "T-thank you for h-helping me!" she said nervously smiling and shooting down more arms "H-how do we stop them?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Trent easily caught the thrown bottle of sake, the gryphon nodding as he followed Naibu towards the dojo. "Very well. Let's see your subordinates then." After passing through the halls of the squad headquarters, they were before the doors of the dojo. Captain Trent pushed the doors open quietly and saw some students already hard at work.

(World of the Living)

"Heh...heh...heh...doesn't bode well?" Hyouzen laughed arrogantly from Proto's logical concern. "We've barely begun to fight...Binding Art #80: Ice Coffin!" Draining some of his spiritual energy, a stronger, frigid blast crossed through the warehouse, effectively freezing the white piles of goo in place while slowing down the active arms. Hyouzen shook off one of the arms that had grasped him and cut it into shreds before telling his allies, "We need to focus on the cocoon, otherwise this weakling will just keep healing himself." He then rushed forwards to make another stab towards the disuto.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions