Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)

"well its a room for only dragons! hence the name!" she giggled and opened the door, walking inside.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima walked in after Zinc, "Thats cool.." he said, as he took a good look at the dragon room.

"Oh, I see. You're very kind person, Kurtz." Mitsuki winks to Kurtz as her eyes quickly glance to the purple fox in tight sleeveless kimono. "It seems we have a customer, Kurtzy."

Then, she walks to Yoosei and greets her with a smile while bowing her head. "Hello, miss. Welcome to Werewolf Room section in The Foxhole. May I help you?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Turning his head slightly, the red-haired dragon smiled. "Already? Wow, this place is already becoming good." He ruffled a claw happily through his hair and looked at the purple foxie who had just appeared and was currently being served.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The dragoness could only smiled at the grey wolf "Aww you are a sweetie arent you," she placed a peck on his cheek before she slipped her tank top off leaving her massive bra on that held her breasts up nice and tight with her big cleavage in clear view.

< Female Strip Club >

Just then Disturbed heard a crash down the hall "That better not be what I think it was." the bulky wolf stormed back out into the hall and looked around and saw what happened "Stupid bitch crashed right through the Dragon's room!!" he growled deeply "I suppose I have to patch that up now."

After grabbing his wall plaster and new paint he began repairing the wall outside the Dragon's Room.
The OCA
"Mmm, seems you're just full of hot air," he teased, stroking her bloated body. Leaning foward, he nuzzled her tummy, kissing and licking the flesh.
"nnh..that feels good..." vook was a big balloon now, about 4 feet in diamater, and every part of her seemed to be sensitive to touch.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Mmm, I bet..." he purred, going lower and lower, teasing her outie belly button, nibbling on the little nub. A paw moved down to her dripping muff, pulling the hose out and running a finger up her slit.
"oooh..." vook moaned. she felt as if she could cum from just that, every touch to her scales felt as if every part of her tunnel was being rubbed vigorously.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Yoosei blinked twice, surprised when suddenly Mitsuki bowed her head to her. it actually just took a few seconds before Yoosei smile at Mitsuki. "I was looking for the werewolf room...and seems I just had found it...." she swishes her tails slowly, taking a glance around before looking back at Mitsuki. "you work here don't you?" she asks softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions