Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
OOC: i'm on vacation so i go to bed whenever i want to :P

IC:

"thank you!" she took some and ate it. "i dont know what it is about popcorn at movie theaters that makes it so good." then she licked her lips.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ooc: awww...lucky...btw did you watch FD3? if not i dont wanna spoil it for you...

IC: "i have to agree... no matter how much seasoning i put in homemade popcorn, it still tastes the same. but as movie popcorn goes, its THE best." he said grabbin some more popcorn. as the events of the accident unfolded.
ooc: of course i didnt. i dont watch horror movies. but i dont care. :P

IC:

"i see." Vook said.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
he placed the straws inside the soda. "ok, well, the straw closer to me is mine, the one closer to you is yours." although i would rather share the same straw with you... .
"Thanks" Vook smiled and sipped the soda. "mmm...coke..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"cool, im glad you like it. i wasnt sure which kind you liked." he said as two survivors were being cooked inside a tanning bed room, one of the girls catching fire, screaming. altima took a sip from the cup, before reaching for some popcorn.
OOC: i have somthin' planned......heh....scary part that owuld make one scream plz :P

IC:

"oooh never thought of being cooked alive" she raised an eyebrow.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ooc: two steps ahead :p the next kill or 2 is good.

ic: suddenly the main characters pull up to a drive thru, and creepy music began to play as a van came rolling down the hill. the mc's barely make it out as it hits the truck causing the engine to fly out, decappitating the guy in front of them, whom they realise is a survivor.
Vook didn't say anything but she jumped abruptly, and her hand slid over to altima. when it was over she quickly realized where her hand was on his body. her hand had partially grasped the crotch of his pants! she quickly pulled it away and blushed deeply "s-sorry" she said.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
altima gasped slightly, mainly because of her little "accident", but also at her shock. he ignored what just happend. he continued to watch the movie. he had to admit, when she reached down there, that turned him on a bit, causing him to get a slight erection. he hoped she wouldnt turn towards him so she wouldnt see his tented pants, but at the same time he kind of did.