Join our server on Discord

Azula No Karla
Noa shuddered, He was... touching my... breasts... she gasped at the thought.

Jun looked on Kurtz, "Oh, hi again!" she waved a claw slowly, smiling cutely to him. Now Kurtz'd be able to see her form in a better size since before she was using her miniature spirit form.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz quickly glanced at Jun, and, blushing even more at the cuteness of the dragoness now, he turned back quickly. "REALLY EMBARRESED~~"

"Okay, settle down, I know you have a thing for bo--"

"JUST GET ME IN THE DAMN DAB BEFORE I YIFF TH--"

Kurtz was silenced as Nath quickly returned him into the DAB. It was fortunate that neither Noa or Jun could hear what Kurtz said, or else that kinda would've made the situation worser.

As soon as Nath was about to talk, the bell rang, once, and then again. "Damnit~~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Sure, but I show you in quick, since the bell already rangs." Faiz took Bobby's DAB and shows how to crack the system so her Azula could appear like Mitsuki.

Meanwhile, Mitsuki's ears perked up as hearing the bell rangs. "Oh man...I want to stay here for a long time...Oh well, I need to go before the teacher seeing me like this." Later, she lends a kiss on Katt's cheek softly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jun blinked, she didn't hear the last, her ears twitched, trying to recall, "What did he say?" she asked.

Noa meanwhile was walking down till being in front of Nath, "Ahh... we should probably hurry inside!" she quickly cooed, "Jun! Hop on!"

Jun nodded, not actually getting time for the response she wanted, but still obeyed her partner. She leaped up and shrank back to her mini form, she sat down on Noa's shoulder, "Let's go Nath!" she giggled to him.

"Yeah, let's get inside!" Noa said and ran off.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sighing quickly, Nath then quickly started to follow after Noa and Jun, while chuckling. "Hey! Do you even know what lesson you got first? HEY~~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Noa immediatly stopped, "Wait-" she said, "Uhhh... what lesson do we have first?" she asked herself, scratching her head a bit.

"You sure you didn't forget your head back home?" Jun commented.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath gave a little sigh. "We have English~~" He then pointed to the corridor up the nearby stairs. "6-1."

With that, Kurtz quickly erupted from the DAB again, and started running up the stairs. "I smell something... feminine."

Nath's eyes shot open and he sweat-dropped. "Uhh~~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gib sighed as he watched all the other Azula and their partners interacting... I wish T would act like that... He sighed again and made his way inside, his expression definitely unhappy.
"thanks Faiz," said Bobby as she kissed him on the cheeck.

Jade got out of the DAB and human size and kiss Faiz other cheek at the same time as Bobby did before disappearing again into DAB.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Faiz blushed lightly from the kiss as he quickly open up the book and hide his blushing face. This is the first time a female kiss his cheek; it was too embarrassing for him to take. "...N-no problem....B-Bobby.."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds