Join our server on Discord

The DaD Orgy! - Anything and Everything. Go WILD!
Tieya nodded slowly, her tail swishing while on the chair. "N-no... I don't..." She giggled, brushing the strands of hair that had fallen in front of her muzzle to the side of her head.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Silver slid his trousers aside an revealed his silverish wolf body with dark silver stripes on his body. "Mind if I.....sit?"
The OCA
Tieya shuffled on her seat, which now had enough space for Silver to sit beside her. "Sure... help yourself to a seat." She smiled, swishing her tail swiftly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Silver walked over to where Tieya was sitting and sat down.
The OCA
OOC: Whoops, my bad.

IC:

Tieya giggled, and glanced at Silver. She, instinctively, wanted to snuggle next to him, but she held back this once. "That... threesome... doesn't look nice for that Renamon, does it?"

OOC: I think we might be exceeding the flood post limit here...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: *has a dumbass look on his face* Flood post limit?

IC:

Silver had his eyes stared at Tieya then realized the question he was asked "Oh yeah, but I dont know who to feel sorry for more the male Renamon or the girl who is getting rammed for the 2nd time"
The OCA
OOC: Practically meaning post-after-post by 2 or 3 users... making the others kinda lost.

IC:

Tieya nodded. "I know... poor girl..." She glanced slightly at Chupa, and then back at Silver. "So... what're you going to do now?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Okay gotcha, what exactly is Tieya? I never got the 411 on her character yet :P

IC:

Silver looked over at Tieya "Well I'm sitting here naked with my member poking out of my pouch and a cutie sitting right next to me" He turned and looked at her "What do you think I should do"
The OCA
OOC: Dragoness.

IC:

Tieya giggled. "Well, I don't know... sweetie. You tell me." She swished her tail, already knowing a few things he could do.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Thanks!! I was kinda already guessing that :P

IC:

Silver leaned over and started kissing Tieyas delicate neck.
The OCA