Join our server on Discord

Things Which Make You Grumpy.
>.>.....
Quote:Well, now i know!
and knowing is half the battle.

(GI JOOOOOOOE!)
Quote:*Google's soundgarden*
Just don't google "Knights of the Soundtable." Technically, it's Soundgarden's official fan club, but the first thing you'll come up with is a Cameo album.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wasn't that the guy who did "Word up!"?
1. People that try to be my friend just so they can try to get into MUnkee's pants

2. People in general

3. Rap, country, soft rock..Okay any kind of music that isn't for stoners and isn't Metal

4. Posers

5. Those people that want to fight all the time for no fuckin reason

6. People that can't RP well

7. People that are just on the internet to cyber (its okay to do it sometimes though! ;P)

8. CDs that won't fuckin burn! (Though its probably my n00bness)

9. My dad and his way of bitching at EVERYTHING

10. Stefanie's (mah friend Stef) sister..that stupid annorexic bastard

11. The way schools say they're trying to make the school a better place when they're just trying to save their own asses and make money

12. Slow people (as in the how fast they go)

13. Babbling idiots and trying to converse with them

The list could go on and on but I'll leave it at this.
1. Just remember- those people get used-and dont get loved. In other words-they touch me and i have my fun-and they get horny and get left on the sidewalk. XD

3. I like country-and soft rock- and i dont like rap. :D

6. Dont hate me, i cant RP...

11. Like how we didnt have enough science books for the longest time, but they deans got to ride around in golfcarts?

yeah- i cant think of anything that pisses me off at the moment.
Aww... You're both Adorable-
People that waste my time, particularly when people take forever to relate a single piece of information, turning it into a huge saga and giving me a truckload of pointless information surrounding the one piece I'm actually interested in. This probably makes me the most impatient.
Damn it- yeah- those people who make you repeat yourself over and over again are annoying-
I detaste when a person says they could cook and when you go over their house they hide the take out boxes....Just tell me you cant cook.....Jebus
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lol, pride.