Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
Jedrek began to sweat a little as he realized his head was pushing up against her soft mammaries, but his eyes looked up and noticed her peaceful expression, causing him to calm down. Well, if it makes her sleep soundly...I just hope she doesn't get upset when she awakens. The shadow dragon held position, and inadvertently nuzzled her breasts as he started to fall back asleep.

---------

"Heheh, go ahead, smexy. Do whatever you want." Hyouzen smirked smugly back at her, while his thick, pointed member grew large, and thick in her hand, obviously excited from all the attention.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Livian started to dream again. This time she imagines herself as a little girl, finding she is in her bedroom. She crawl out of the bed and through the hall to knock on her parent's door. There were a couple of her grumbling noise from her father. Her mother's voice fairly faint for her to hear. The door opened for her. Standing at the door was a huge black fur dragon. His dark raven wings, and long blonde ponytail hair, and his sharp blue eyes gave him the menacing look. His face soften to see his young daughter. He didn't wore any clothing but a blanket wrapped around his waist.

"Hey, you have the nightmare again?" Kaze's smiled at Livian. Plucking her off the floor so she can rest on his bulky shoulders. The young princess nodded wiping the tears off her eyes. "Those pesky dark horses sure love to haunt you during your sleep huh?" she became quiet. She haven't seem them around. So why quickly assume it was them.

"I don't believe they exist..."

"Well why are they called your dream nightmares?" her father questioned her. "Just because you couldn't see them. Doesn't mean they don't exist. And they will come even when your a adult."

Livian frowned. "I wish they leave me alone..."

"Welp, you got me princess. And I'll scare them away for you! How about that?" Kaze exclaimed, and that made her brighten up. "No many how many nightmares you can come to your papa."

"Kaze..." Linvar sadly shook her head.

"Well, when you grown up. I'll teach you how to get rid of them." Kaze added. "But now your lucky your father is going to keep watching over until you fall asleep nice and sound. Okay?"

"Promise you wouldn't leave until I sleep?"

"I will. If I do, then I am really am a monster." Kaze tickled her to the side. Causing her to laugh.

"Maybe someday...I'll find a prince that'll watch over me too and is handsome and strong like papa." Livian said.

"Yeah...don't wish that too much...or I'll really act like a monster." making the three laugh.

Livian did felt better, having somebody at her side. Getting rid of the nightmares away. Funny she is grown up. And his father did tried his best to get rid of them, but he isn't always going to be there. The nightmares are just doing their job her parents would always say. But do they always have to make it seemed so frightful, sad, depressing?

The gunslinger smiled at the large cock infront of her. Her fingers stroking at his sides, her long canine tongue licked the head, and her breasts leaning in to have it between her large soft mounds.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jedrek snoozed softly, not having any dreams of real consequence. However, there seemed to be a content smile across his face as he cuddled with Livian in his slumber. It had been some time since he had any sort of companion, his travels making it difficult to forge any bonds.

---------

"Oooh...t-that will work..." Hyouzen's eyes closed halfway as he endured the first wave of pleasure coursing through his veins. Foria's aggressive tongue and soft melons quickly coaxed a small helping of pre-cum from his excited member, splashing onto her rosy muscle as she slurped his thick member.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Fairly faintly, her ears twitched as she heard a voice. It wasn't Jedrek's voice nor Hyouzen's either. It sounded strong and sternly. The way it was toned, it was like it was something came from a horrific film. "I want you...I will protect you from the relics. You will be mine~all mine~" She had stopped dreaming, her body was creep out by that voice. She wasn't sure if Jedrek heard it too.

She opened her eyes, and turning her head. Seeing nobody near her but Jedrek in her bosom. Though her mind was too sleepy enough to think of wondering why Jedrek was so close to her. Tirelessly she went back to sleep again, her tail intertwining with his tail. Whatever it is, as long it isn't a nightmare. Jedrek would ward it off for her.

The wild canine dog firmly gripped her breasts more upwards to his dragonhood. Continuously squeezing between them as she continued licking his sensitive nut. She enjoyed graciously as she tasted the salty pre coming within his shaft.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmmhh?" Jedrek's eyes flutter open for a moment, the shadow noticing that Livian had stirred in her sleep, and that her tail was coiled around his. He smiled softly and leaned up to nuzzle her cheek before returning to sleep.

------

"D-Damn...soooo goood..." Hyouzen gasped and growled lustfully from all of the teases as his throbbing pride leaked more pre-cum for Foria's eager tongue. He gently grasped her by the shoulders and gently thrust his hips, grinding his member against her furry breasts.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Foria grinned already having Hyouzen feeling comfortable in her grasp. Her tongue continued further tormenting his cock more as she lustfully and greedily taking in his semen. Her breasts moving in frantic rhythm from his hard cock being constantly pressed them.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hhrrrr...rawrrrrr!" Hyouzen's lustful growls grew louder as he gave into instinct more and more. His claws tightly squeezed Foria's breasts, helping her tighten her furry mound's hold on his rigid cock, all while loads of his pre-cum gushed out.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As his semens gushed out all over her, she propped herself on Hyouzen's body. Feeling exhusted. "We might as get some rest tomorrow, dear. It's already midnight." Foria cooly said. "Though I don't feel taking a bath right now, probably tomorrow." She sheepishly yet mischievously smiled at him.

As morning came. Soljowl knocked on the door, "Hey Livian I got a little nice outfit so you can blend in."

Livian's moaned softly, her harden bones wings cracked. Her ears occiosionally perked as she heard the noise that is nearly close to her ears. Her wings were literally bright yellow, with soft feathers like a bird. She found herself that Jedrek is in her breast but he seems very content. And doesn't seemed to mind or retorted from that unexpected place he would be in.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heheh, alrighty, cutie." Hyouzen slurped her cheek playfully and held her tight in his beefy arms. "Good night, smexy."

---------

Once Soljowl entered and Livian stirred, Jedrek started to awaken, yawning a little. He nuzzled Livian's breasts, thinking they were pillows until he opened his eyes and blushed lightly. "Hmmm...umm, oh, good morning, Livian." He smiled contently up towards her as he stretched his black scaled body a little.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Foria waking up, the flames of her wings is still burning although careful enough not to burn the bed sheets. She playfully rubbed his muscles with her fingers. As she chuckled, "Raise and shine big fella."

"Good morning." She said with a full smiled. Shaking her feathers abit from the mess, she was shocked by the change but her full well attention was the knocking from the door. "I'm coming." She promptly said. Opening the door for the Hyena to come in. Though, he's not stepping in; instead, he gave a beautiful purple Victorian outfit.

"I found a perfect disguise for you to blend in, I also got a dress for Foria too. So take your time putting in while your at it." Smiled and went away.

Livian thanked him and before as she closed the door. She put the outfit on the bed and the towel that supported her chest falls to the floor showing off her her huge breasts exposed to Jedrek's face full view. "Opps." She said not paying attention to the black dragon who is obviously infront of her, as she picked it up and tried tying it around her back.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)