Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
Jedrek smiled happily before he leaned forward and kissed Ryo's cheek affectionately. "I'm glad I could please you, cutie." He held Ryo firmly in arms, enjoying the feel of the soft canine against his scaly muscles. "Rawrr...so, does my sexy wolfie want a turn on top, hmmm?"

"Oooh, b-but you're doing the same to me, Minami. Don't you like it?" Monica moaned happily from the teases to her hardened, pink nipples, while her folds became wetter down below. The blond vixen continued to caress and tease her breasts, with her soft fingers being more gentle about pinching Minami's nipples.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf murred lovingly from the kiss, his own cock still went hard and twitching under him.It does feel good especially when Jedrek dominates him, but somehow he wanted to try pounding the dragon. "I-I would love to...Jed..." Ryo said sheepishly.

"Mnrr...I just want..you to feel good...and release some stress.." Minami murmured softly as kept on pinching and playing Monica's nipple with her furry thumbs before she let go. "L-Let's stop here before it turns out differently..." The hybrid blushes some more as continued to scrub the Renamon's body until her whole body covered with suds. "Shall we wash off..?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Okay...hhrrr, just a sec, Ryo..." Jedrek groans lightly as he pulls his thick cock out of Ryo's rump with a pop. "My, you really were snug, heh." The shadow dragon then leans in to slurp the thunder wolf lovingly across the cheek. Jedrek then gets on his hands and knees before slowly lifting up his tail, revealing his toned, black scaled rump and cute balls. "Come and get me, cutie."

"Aw...okay, sure." Monica felt a bit disheartened after getting rather aroused by Minami, but she respected her friend's desires and started to wash off. The Renamon felt good as her blond and creamy white fur was purified by the soap and water, causing her to give a sunny smile. "Ah, such a nice bath..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ooohh..." Ryo moaned once Jedrek pull his stiff cock out of his tight tailhole, some of the cum start to drooling down to his fuzzy balls. "M-Maybe I haven't taken from the back before..." He said sheepishly while turning around and saw the dragon already kneel on all fours with his nicely-shaped butt rising up in the air, exposing his tight tailhole and hanging privates. Slowly, the wolf approaches and grope those firm butt before leaning his muzzle closer and take a sniff to pick up the male's musks; applying a long lick starting from Jedrek's testicles up to the tailhole. "Mnrrff..."

The hybrid washing off the suds till it reveals her shiny-looking gray fur thanks to the reflection from the bathroom lights before she slowly gets off from the bathtub. "Uhmm..sorry for stopping halfway...I-I just want to relieve your stiff muscles, that's all..." She blushed, hiding the truth that she really enjoying the massage on her breasts.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mmmhh...ooh, that feels good Ryo...such a soft tongue..." Jedrek murrs happily from Ryo's gentle teases, causing his member to harden once again as his black scaled balls and buns are slurped by Ryo's tongue. He blushes lightly across his black cheeks and grips the bed firmly, eager for more.

"Umm...it's okay...I understand." Monica blushed a little, feeling a bit awkward about everything stopping halfway. She then looked over and offered a gentle smile to Minami. "M-Maybe, we can do this again soon. It's nice to get a massage from someone with such gentle hands."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hearing such a positive respond, Ryo circling his tongue around Jedrek's tailhole before slowly push the tip passed through the entrance, spreading it a bit so about an inch of his tongue able to get through and lubing it with his warm slick saliva. One of his paws went in-between and caress the dragon's throbbing cock lovingly.

"Umm...it's okay...I understand." Monica blushed a little, feeling a bit awkward about everything stopping halfway. She then looked over and offered a gentle smile to Minami. "M-Maybe, we can do this again soon. It's nice to get a massage from someone with such gentle hands."
"Sure thing, Monica. I'm always by your side whenever you want to have some massage." Minami smiled as took the towel nearby and dried off her barenaked body. At that particular time, her sensitive nose able to pick up the Renamon's arousing scent, probably all her senses are return back to normal. Somehow, she do feel bad stopping all those groping and teasing.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Rawrrr...s-such a good teaser..." Jedrek growled happily from the pleasure Ryo was giving him as his draconic cock throbbed eagerly in Ryo's paw. His black scaled tail wagged happily above his rear while the cute wolf lubed up his tail hole with that soft tongue. "Mmhhh..."

"Thanks, Minami." Monica tried to resist her needs after all of that playful groping and started to dry off as well, getting her gold and creamy fur all dry and silky again. "Hmmm, so what should we do now? I think the boys are still...um..."busy"." She blushed brightly as she heard a few soft moans from down the hall.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo kept on rimming the dragon's tailhole and lubing it with his warm saliva before slowly pull his tongue out after that. The wolf crawls on the back of Jedrek and reposition his hard knotty cock on the tailhole, prodding a little. "T-tell me...if you feel hurt..." Ryo whispers and pushing his hips forward, shoving the tip and spread Jedrek's wet backdoor before growls. "Mmrrhllll..."

The hybrid wrap the towel around her body and her ears hearing the males moaning, seemingly they enjoying each other. "Normally I go straight to bed after a hard days work, but..." She blushed a little and approach closer before resting her wolf paws on Monica's shoulder and feeling the golden furs. "...I-I can give you more massage...if you want to..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Nnhhh...R-Ryo...that feels good..." Jedrek grips the bed tightly and blushes cutely once Ryo enters his snug rump. The muscular dragon groans from the penetration as his walls squeeze the wolf's knotty cock eagerly. "Hhrrr...k-keep going, cutie..."

Monica blushes lightly before she smiles happily towards her. "S-Sure, I'd love that." The vixen wraps herself up in a towel as well before giving Minami a cute nuzzle across her cheek. "And I can give you a nice massage too, if you want." Her tail wags happily behind her, as she thinks about spending more time with the lovely hybrid.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf nodded and continued penetrating his remaining length until the knot made a contact with the tailhole, a slight pre leaking and lubing inside the drago. "Nnrr..H-Here I go..." With that, Ryo pulled his cock out and shove back in, began humping in slow motion while his paws gripping the dragon's smooth butt firmly.

The hybrid nodded and murrs fron the lovely nuzzle before turned around. "I'll come to your room soon..." Minami said in low tone while looking to Monica over her shoulder before stepped out of the bathroom and went to her room.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds