Join our server on Discord

Winter Lovers ( Yumi / Fred_18 )
Feeling him starting to lick and suck my folds, I made a little groan out of me. I grabbed his cock and started to suck and wank at the same time.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
My breathing had started to get a little deeper as Nikki started using her hand as well. Two could do that as well. I played with her folds for a few seconds before tracing it on the inside, going deeper and deeper with every rotation, until they were all the way in, searching for her g-spot as my tongue continued its work on her clit and outer folds.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I could hear Anthony's breath, I could feel him playing with my folds and licking me as well and started to groan a little. Suddenly I could feel my orgasum moving closer. I started to suck more and moved my mouth up and down of his cock.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I let out a long groan once she picked up her pace, my orgasm getting closer with each passing second. I decided to chance it and slid another finger inside her, having two spread her from the inside as the middle one went in and out a little, mimicking the feeling of sex a bit. My mouth and tongue working over time, practically french kissing her folds, lapping up any moisture she was producing, licking and sucking on her clit now.
The OCA
I could feel him put his finger in me as well, I started to groan even more thinking of what else I could do so I grabbed his balls and started to play with them.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I was slightly desperate to get her off first as I let out a loud moan, I was moments away from cumming and I let her know. though that wouldn't stop me from making her orgasm as well. I took her clit in my mouth and started sucking a little more harder, though not enough to be painful, and I pushed my fingers deep inside her. Just as my orgasm was a mere few seconds away.
The OCA
Knowing that he was about to go I took my mouth off his cock and started to wank faster.
I was a few seoncds away from going as well, moaning very loudly and I orgasumed.
It slowley started to slip out of me.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I couldn't hold it anymore, and I told her so, but that did not stop me from continuing what I was doing, sucking on her clit and moving my fingers in and out of her. Though by now I was orgasming.
The OCA
A few seconds before he orgsumed I took my hand off his cock.
Grabbing the sheets as my orgasum came out of me quickly.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I was spent for the moment, but I can tell she was still going a bit, so I stayed on her like white on rice. Weathering her orgasm to the end, whenever that was. My fingers still working their magic, and me still sucking on her clit.
The OCA