Join our server on Discord

Bought in Chains (private furry RP)
"Ohh baby," Lupe smiled as she hugged Luna tighter, "I would love to, but, I'm afraid there won't be anything. I'm not with child." she said, "But you're more than welcome to try." she offered, removing her arms and setting them to her side to expose her breasts.

Shadow growled loudly as he slid his cock out of Katie's mouth, howling in pleasure as he came, he held his cock tightly as he sprayed his cum over her face and chest, "Ooh very good, I just love marking my bitches." he growled in arousal, his cock not softening in the least even after his orgasm ended.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"it's alright Mommy." Luna returned the hug and lowered herself into a better position. "I just want to try for the feeling of it." She took a deep breath as she started into Lupe's chest before leaning in closer and taking her nipple into her mouth. She begain to suck on it gently and brush her toungue over it as well. Right away she was glad she did this even if there was no milk Luna still adored the feeling of being nurtured by her new mother.
Katie was nothing but a bit embarassed from have an orgasm sprayed onto her, "What shall you have me do now, Master?" She asked, not wanting to anger him again by doing something he didn't approve of.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lupe moaned softly in pleasure, even if she could really nurse the feeling was still enjoyable, "Mmm, Luna, that feels good." she moaned, cradling Luna like a mother as she nursed.

"Turn around my little bitch, I'm still horny," Shadow smiled, "And pleasure yourself, I would love to see that." he grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna cooed and snuggled up in Lupe's arms, pleased that she was enjoying it as much as she'd hoped. While she continued suckling she reached up and began rubbing and fondling Lupe's free breast.
OOC: Not exactly sure what you meant, so...

IC:

Katie obeyed, turning her back to Shadow. Katie started to ponder what she could do to ejoy herself and then, she had it. She massaged her own breasts until they became aroused and she began to fondle them, moaning loudly.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lupe moaned softly, squirming slightly in pleasure as she held Luna even tighter against herself, loving the feeling of her lips against her breast as she growled softly.

"Finger yourself," Shadow ordered, growling in lust as he rubbed his cock to keep it hard as he admired Katie's beauty, "You're body is very beautiful, I look forward to enjoying it." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna moaned as well and began to suckle faster and faster. Lupe held her so tight that Luna felt just like an infant in her arms. She lightly pinched Lupe's other nipple and began to gently stroke her pussy with her free hand.
Katie ran her hand down her body, towards her crotch, and her finger slid intoher cunt on instinct. Katie moaned louder as she seem to have little to no control over her masturbating paw, but through sheer primitive instinct.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lupe moaned softly, nuzzling Luna's head as she growled in pleasure, her pussy dripping with her arousal from Luna's hands and mouth.

"Not even any hesitation, I just love it when a slut realizes what she is." Shadow growled in lust as he continued rubbing his cock, pre dripping from the tip of it as he drooled slightly from the sight infront of him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad