Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
Tali blushed, noticing how naked she was, that is to say, completely naked, but nodded and went with him. When Angy found out, she looked horrified. "And we dont know who did it? At all?" She asked urgently, having left the room to keep the panic from spreading. She would have suspected Jacob of taking on his fathers role, but she had seen him just before, he couldnt have been up there for hours. "This is bad...but the scans of the house say we are the only ones here...well, us here, Ren upstairs, and Kazey is still in your room..."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I left Kazey in her room sleeping, she should still be there. And I left with Ren outside a long while ago, so neither of us could do it...Angy, do you know anyone who COULD do this? Someone who could sneak into father's home, undetected?" Jacob did not know everything about Digimon. Maybe Angy knew more, or knew something helpful? Maybe this was some side effect to Ren leaving the mansion? Or maybe Alex's past was catching up with him...?
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Angy could only shrug. "I...I dont know. Alex never told me much about hacking, only about how to check scans in my head...I suppose its possible that another hacker might have eluded the systems. But even then, he would have to be better than your father in order to avoid them while Im pay attention, and if that were true then we would all be at his complete mercy." Any shrugged again. "But I doubt it. Hackers would have taken everything by now. I think whatever was here is gone now. Maybe a Bakamon,they can go through walls I hear." Tali seemed hardly comforted and hugged Jacob tighter. "Lets now tell everyone just yet." Angy added. "I'll go upstairs and speak to Ren and Flare later, then we can decide what to do from there, but until then I dont want anyone else knowing. Panic would only help whoever got in here."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Alright..." Jacob nodded. He didn't like this. He felt useless! His psychic powers weren't very powerful, at least not without provoking him greatly. If there was nothing else to discuss, he would look at his sister. "Tali, do you want to come with me to check up on Kazey, or be with your sisters?" he asked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tali shook her head and held onto Jacob a little tighter, putting her head on his chest. She was still very scared, and would rather be with her more powerful brother than her two weaker sisters. She went with Jacob, wherever he took her. If they went to where Kazey was then they would find her still fast asleep under the covers.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good...She's okay," he said as the two visited Kazey. He sat on the bed, and shook her body slightly, wishing to wake up his sleeping beauty. "She's beautiful, isn't she?" he asked his sister. Was this how his father felt when he met his mother? Was this love? Even before she awoke, he would lean forward and kiss her lips, followed by her cheek s and forehead.
Tali wrapped herself in some sheets when they entered, trying her best to cover her naked body. Kazey moaned softly in her sleep and began to open her eyes, blushing slightly when she was kissed. "Hello master." She said softly and with a small, adorable smile.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hey there," he greeted, and kissed her lips. "This is my sister, Tali. Tali, I'd like you to meet Kazey, my very own slave. How did you sleep, Kazey? Well?" he asked, one hand moving and lightly rubbing one of her large breasts.
"Hello Mistress Tali." Kazey said politely. Tali simply nodded an answer and watched on silently. Although Alex had tried to block all of Ren's influence on Tali the fact was still there and she was Ren's daughter, and Ren was Alex's slave, and was, at least most of the time, miserable. She wondered if Jacob was going to make Kazey miserable.

Kazey blushed a little more as he asked her she slept and began to rub one of her breasts. "I slept very well master." She said softly, her nipple hardening as her tit was rubbed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good," Jacob smiled, petting her cheek. On one hand, he wanted to return to playing with Kazey, on the other, sex was not the best thing for Tali right now, considering how shaken up she was. He looked at his sister, and couldn't help, but whisper into her ear, "You okay?"