Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Aurora looked completely lost and thoroughly confused. "I do...bad?" She asked, tilting her head a little. "I thought...I...name Aurora...you said hold...I hold D." She explained, confused and sad. "I...Aurora will leave." She said starting to get back up, rubbing her arm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No, no," D sighed, and hugged Aurora. "D did bad, not Aurora," he said, his cock shrinking from this feeling of guilt. "I'm sorry Aurora, I shouldn't have just left like that," he sighed. "Sleep on my bed, tonight, okay? It's a lot more comfortable for you," he added, leading her to his bed. "Go ahead and lay down...I need to change," he said, realizing his undies were dirty from his masturbation session.

If Aurora laid on the bed as told, D went to his closet and opened the door to make sure Aurora didn't see him. He then took of his underwear, and put on a new one, and some shorts before retruning to the bed. He then laid down, next to Aurora and said, "D is sorry."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Aurora laid down obediently and was snuggled in by the time D got back. When he laid down she wasted no time hugging him and squeezing him close to her. She giggled and said "Aurora sorry, Aurora just likes D!" She cuddled into him and closed her eyes, her tiny wings flapping comically for a second as she got comfortable.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
God damn it! D mentally screamed as his hard on return, making a noticeable bump on his bed. "This was a bad idea," he groaned, finding he couldn't sleep with his face heated red, the beautiful angel holding him so close, and with her proclaiming she liked him.

((Timeskip?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Sure)

Aurora sighed softly as she slept, the morning light bothered her a bit so she cuddled into D more than she had before. She felt a pressure on her thigh. She ignored it until it suddenly slipped closer to her virgin pussy, and the sudden jolt of feeling made her pull back a bit. But slowly she eased back, finding that the feeling was not so bad. She smiled and hugged D a little tighter as his erection pressed only an inch or two to the left of her pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D shuddered in pleasure. After much fighting he had fallen asleep, but after feeling his angel friend and her pussy, he suddenly grabbed her and rubbed his erect cock aginst her, his cock trapped in his boxer shorts. He held her close, rubbing his erectio against her clit, as he rubbed his head against her breasts.
Aurora was caught off guard and screamed as she was suddenly being somewhat dry humped and motorboated. She tried to push D away, but she was weaker than him as far as physical strength went, having only recently entered this world. She had also just woken up and the surprise had sapped her strength. But more than that was the fact that what he was doing felt really good, sinfully good and she could hardly fight back against it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D moaned as he dry fucked Aurora, and his eyes slowly opened to see the beautiful angel pushing him away. He simply moaned and closed his eyes, continuing to rub his erect cock against her clit. Like a lightning bolt though, his eyes shot open and he let out a fearful cry. "AHHHH!" he screamed, jumping out of bed and falling on the ground, head first and taking the blanket with him. "OWWWWW!" he screamed again, holding his head as he found himself caught in his own blanket. Either this is the best morning ever, or the worst! he thought as he held his head and fought to escape his evil blanket.
Aurora moaned and stopped struggling as he continued, and then suddenly was pushed back as D fell over and fell on the floor. She sat on the bed now, watching him and covering one breast with her left hand and her pussy with her right, although they were still clothed. She was blushing and moaned softly as she held herself, rocking her hips a little, not understanding what it was she was feeling. "Ahhh...D...Aurora...feels...strange..." she gasped, arching her beautiful back a little as she spoke.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I-Uh-you-we-um-er-I-you-uh..."

D was at a lost of words. On one hand, he could take advantage of her, and make love to her right there. On the other, he could take the higher path and tell her to ignore it. On one hand, there was the joy of no longer being a virgin and having a bed partner. On the other, there was a chance of God punishing him for fucking one of his angels. Yeeeeah...I'm telling her to ignore it he thought, and told Aurora just that. "Ignore it."