Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
A deep blush crosses over Jedrek's black cheeks from the comment before he moans cutely from being hilted by his mistress. "Mmhh...and you're really sexy when you're dominant, mistress...ahh." The shadow dragon's member throbs strongly below, leaking some pre as his snug folds are filled and teased the thick toy.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Why thank you" Shiva blushes gently and then smiles as she moves her hips, trusting the dildo slowly back and forth inside the dragon's tailhole. "how does it feel, my pet?"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hhhrrr...r-really good, mistress..." Jedrek gives some more cute moans and grips the bed harder from the pleasure Shiva was giving him. "Ooh Mistress, harder please..." he begged while his member throbbed even harder and leaked more pre juices when her toy started bumping his sensitive prostate within.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Smirking gently, the human of ice leans down and kisses his neck teasingly. "you want harder my pet? well then..." the ice mage then increases her pace, thrusting harder and deeper into the dragon's tailhole.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He gasps from the faster pace before he groans in delight from the rough pleasure Shiva was giving him. "Mmhh...y-yeah, that's good, mistress...nice and hard..." Jedrek groans as his prostate is bumped repeatedly by the toy while his meat leaks more pre with his orgasm building up. After another deep moan, he pleaded with her, "M-Mistress...p-please finish your dragon off..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nearing his ear, the human of ice nibbles on it teasingly, enjoying to hear his moans. "ohh my pet is close huh?" giggling gently she keeps thrusting hard and deep into his tailhole while guiding her cold hand down to his member, grasping it softly and stroking it gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing brightly, he nodded softly towards her before he felt his body tighten and his neck arch. "Hhhrrrr...S-Shiva...ahhh!" Jedrek became overwhelmed by all of the pleasure and finally gave in, his member orgasming hard as it was teased by her smooth hand. His seed made a mess of the bed below while his tail hole gripped the toy firmly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva slowly stops thrusting into his tailhole and stops stroking his member. Gently, she then pulls the toy off his tailhole and takes off the strap-on from her and looks down at the dragon. "bad pet, look at the mess you did on the bed" the girl chuckled but then cutely puts her finger to her lips.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek panted a little as he recovered from the orgasm before he heard his mistress's words. He looked down and blushed before turning towards the icy human. "I apologize, mistress. Are you going to punish your bad pet?" he asked with a small chuckle.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"oh better not. what if I punish him again and he messes the bed again huh?" Shiva poked her tongue out playfully, yet she couldn't help but slap Jedrek's butt one more time.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions