Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
"Sweet, bet you can immitate a sabre-tooth!" Mar continued, apparently unphazed by the fact Nero had opened his chest, removed part of his innards, and had sealed them just like nothing. The dragon looked up to F'Nera and let her down, "Heh. Had a feeling you'd like that." He chuckled rethorically back at her.

Dorothy nodded to Lacia, "Oh, thank you. I'll do that once my shirt's dried up though..." she said as she stood in front of the palm tree that was on fire. "Mar, next time, warn us a kilometer before you decide to jump in the sea like that! I almost lost my glasses!" she scolded, although her brother was too busy talking to the other two to give a care.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah not a problem Dot," Katt smiled, setting the large fish she'd just caugt down next to her, she stood perfectly still again as she watched the water. Her eyes flashing again as she dove her hand into the water, pulling out another large tuna, "Anyone else want one?" she asked as she threw the fish next to the other one.

"No way that was awesome, did you see the wave he made? That was like a tusnami!" Shadow laughed, "Dude we gotta try to surf that next time."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nero laughed. "It kind of IS a pretty good icebreaker, and it's GREAT at parties."

F'Nera covered her mouth in a lady-like manner and laughed lightly. "I swear, you are so much like Hakuron sometimes, and I bet you don't even know it!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Mar grinned at Shadow's proposal "On it. Pick up a wooden table, I'll just,"

"No, you WON'T!" Dorothy scowled on the spot, "Guys... I've had enough wild excitement for a day, let's just take a small break. We just arrived and it's just past noon... Let's... relax." She proposed.

"Way to be a mood killer, Dot." Mar rolled his eyes, but nodded and sat down in front of the fire as the others cooked, continuing his conversations, that seemed to have become lively over small talk. "You think so?" The dragon said to Nera, blinking his eyes, "Heh, I never actually got to see him. Only heard about him from mom, y'know. And hey, Nero! I got you a nickname: "Party Popper"!" He grinned.

Edit:

OOC: Oh, by the way guys- We're gonna approach the Dusk of this day, so make sure to keep things relatively short. I might skip time any moment!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow suddenly jumped down next to Dot, "So then, you have any ideas on how to 'relax'?" he grinned over at her.

Kitt examined her fur a bit, making sure she was dry again before moving away slightly from the fire, "Wow this is fun, I've never been camping before." she giggled a bit.

"You weren't missing much," Katt said as she stabbed a few long sticks into the ground near the fire, the fish she had just caught impaled on them as she started to cook them, "I was expecting more of a vacation, not roughing it in the wild. Give me a five star hotel anyday."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Daisy sipped a can of beer she had produced from her bag, listening to everybody else talk.

'Uhm, does anyone have a hairbrush? My hair's gonna dry all tangled otherwise...' She piped up, dragging a hand through one of her green pigtails.

all i ever wanted was the world.

With the sharp sound of Lacia's paw cutting through the air, she held up a comb, a hairbrush, and a hand mirror up for Daisy. "Like, two! I know what you mean! Tangled hair can be reaaaally annoying!" The leopard sympathized.

"Party... Popper? I make things... pop?" Nero asked, confused.

"Yes, you know! With monotony?" Lacia giggled teasingly.

"I see. Well, if I were to describe him in one word, it'd be interesting." Nera said softly. "But only because infinitely interesting, handsome and powerful is five words, and hunky is inappropriate."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Yeah, for instance, your ribs." Mar chuckled to Nero, punching him on the shoulder jokingly. "So, while we wait for the BBQ, why don't you tell us about the stuff we're gonna see at night, Nera?" he said, looking down over to the red dragon. "And by the way, you talked about a mark, and you said you have it! Can I see?" he asked curiously.

"Why don't we just sit down and listen to Nera while we wait for the meat to cook?" Dorothy proposed, missing Shadow's hint as she smiled softly to him, "I'd like to see the Mark, too!" she eagerly said, sitting across the circle they had spontaneously made.

"Dull hopes, Shadow." Mar added, winking to his friend "She's waiting to see her boyfriend, there'll be better chance with somebody else at night." He stuck his tongue out, before it was tugged on by Dorothy, who slammed Mar face first onto the sand.

And there was the dragon girl, standing next to Mar's head, a vein sporting behind her head, "I told you to keep it quiet! Geeze... Ryoji-kun isn't my boyfriend!" she grunted to her brother, who lightly took his head out of the sand.

"Then why are you getting so worked up?" Mar rethorically smiled, before Dorothy stomped his head, digging it down on the sandy floor, before she took a seat next to the humongous blue dragon and looked over to F'Nera with a calmer, much collected and cute smile.

"Gee, you were saying?" Dorothy asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Cool, that mean you're single?" Shadow grinned.

"I swear we could sell that skull military grade steel." Katt laughed a bit as she turned over the fish, taking care not to burn them.

"So Mar what do they do here again?" Kitt asked curiously, "You said it was some kind of dragon get together. Ooh, is it a birthday party!? Is there gonna be cake?" she asked excitedly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Right... the ribs..." Nero grimaced, patting his ribs. Even though it didn't mangle his body, it always hurt when he extracted, renewed, and reshaped his bones.

F'nera stoked the fire a little with a bare hand, kneeling in front of it. "Dragons of every nationality, size, shape, race, gender, religion and specie gather on this very island that only rises for 36 hours every 699 years." Nera explained, starting off by introducing the ceremony's main events to those unfamiliar with it. She emphasized and made her introductory speech easier to understand by manipulating the bonfire, making the flames roar upward in a pillar of solid flames, before it flattened out horizontally, forming a shape similar to the island. Dozens of wispy dragons made from multicolored flames, serpentine, winged, four-legged, they all flew toward the blazing solid flame island, merging with the fires.

"The first 23 hours is spent relaxing and preparing for the Festival of the Great Union, where dragons from all over the world mingle, join tournamets, accept and issue friendly challenges, eat, sell their wares, share stories, meet up with old friends, new friends... and maybe girlfriends and boyfriends." Nera gave Dot a fleeting, teasing glance before continuing. "At dusk, the Great Union Festival begins in honor of Dragon's peaceful relations with man. The main event starts at mark of the 24th hour; The Choosing of the Aeon Dragon, a wise and selfless dragon who would be infused by the essence of Kohryu, the legendary Chinese beast who ruled over the Celestials and served as a guardian and a guide to humans."

The bonfire's flames now changed colors and formed the shape of a dragon, and a massive Asian dragon made of brilliant white blazes dives into it, turning the dragon's dark-colored flames white.

"It is the Aeon Dragon's sworn duty to maintain the peace between the two races, and many others. The chosen is granted the mark of Kohryu, and is considered Kohryu's herald and the vessel of his essence, and is gifted with immense power to assist the chosen in his or her duties." Nera finished, and the flames dispersed, flickering into flaming intricate symbol floating above the bonfire's flames.

F'nera smiled at Mar and turned her back away from them, undoing her top from the front and pulling it off her, her hidden E's bouncing out, free from the restraints of her deceptive top. She revealed the promiscuous curvature of her waists and sexy beck, the flames of the bonfire flickering against her blood-red scales. On her upper back, between both shoulder blades, was the same intricate mark that had appeared over the bonfire. She kept her arms folded under her breasts, more to support them than cover them as it wasn't unusual for dragons to go around naked. "698 years ago, I was chosen as the first female Aeon Dragon." She revealed softly. "I'm certain I had about two advantages over the other favorites." She giggled, hugging her breasts closer together for emphasis.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers