Join our server on Discord

The Dome (an anthro Pokemon myster esque RP)
Onyx paid no mind to them as she floated back up to the top of the tree and disappear.She would reappear by the lake and fill a her hands with water as she poured water on her bare body so she was clean.The girl would then stop her eyes gazing into the lake."Diamond might not return...she might not survive,that annoying brat."
-------------
Diamond wakes up and looks around "Hello?" she got up slowly and walked around "Am I the only one that survived?What am I gonna tell Onyx..." the Glameow sat down and thought.Onyx then popped up "I'm hungry!Where is a place to get some meat?"she looked around.'I can't hunt...'she thought as she looked around the dark forest.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
"Well so long as you are alright," said Leon checking himself over to make sure he did not sustain any extra injuries "Now the question is do we remain here, go after her, or just move onto another location."

----------------------------

Elan caught the last bit of Keia's statement and was somewhat glad that she would help him. The glameow girl was a good distance away I must hurry, he thought she might not make it without help.
Lufty looked around, daydreaming for a little while before looking back at Leon, with a puzzled look on her face. "To be honest.." She scratched her head, "I'm not sure." The female sighed, looking displeased. "I'm sorry... I'm not very much help."
I'd like to join. Not everyday I come across an anthro story that doesn't really involve sex. Well it hasn't as far as I've read anyway. You guys move fast T.T

Any damn way here we go!

Name: Fury
Sex: male
Height: 5"1
Weight: 150 I guess
Pokemon Breed: pikachu(Love that pokemon as a female furry!^^)
Appearance: Slender, not really the built tough manly type himself but his fur mainly hides any embarrassing parts on him. He has yellow fur growing out on the top of his hair and sometimes covers his eyes but not all the time. He also has blue shiny eyes.
Personality: Shy, intelligent, gets nervous easilly
Abilities: Runs pretty fast that's about it.

As Fury sat down from a long walk he couldn't help but wonder if he would get into any fights with bigger opponents which he didn't mind but personally he hated fighting big people.
"I'm pretty sure I'll do fine. If worse comes to worse I'm run with my tail between my legs." Fury said to himself.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
"It would seem you care at least somewhat for that girl you just poisoned," said Elric as he approached Onyx "that does confuse me as to why you attacked her in the first place though. Do not get me wrong if you wish to act that way than what reason have I to interfere? It is merely a curiosity that I would not mind to have rectified."

-----------------------------

Leon sighed a bit as he continued to ponder what they should do. His thoughts were interrupted when he caught a scent. "Hey Lufty do you smell that?" he asked siffing the air a bit more "smells a bit like smoke, I think."

------------------------------

Come on where are you? thought Elan as he continued through the forest.

He was beginning to lose the scent but he knew the general direction had yet to change. "Hello!" he called out figuring he was close enough for Diamond to hear him "can anyone hear me?"
OOC: Lets just say my girl returned to the fire, cause there is not much for me to do.
((That will work Leon and Lufty should be heading there soon))
Lufty paused for a moment, not have smelled anything at first. "... Smell what..?" She asked, curiously sniffing around, eventually smelling something as well. "Huh? Yeah wait, your right..! How did I not notice before?"
"I suppose we follow that scent," said Leon getting up "someone started it and I believe it is better to check it out than to remain here."

He offered a hand to help Lufty "would you not agree?"
She nodded, grasping his hand softly, starting to lift herself off the ground. "You think it might be your friend?... Elan, I think I heard you say."