Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex blocked the attacks at Orihime, and just made himself withstand the ones that hit him. He then looked at the Snake Hollow and pretended to be distracted with it. While he did that, he saw the spider Hallow and whip Hallow jump at Orihime. Now to be a hero...he thought. Man this is going to suck! he added in his thought as he broke out of the snake's coil and jumped in the way of the attacks. He stood in front of Orihime, arms spread, with no stab wounds, but various cut marks from the Hallow's whips.

No problem....I can heal those....I hope....

-------------------

Sadly, despite Rukia's best efforts she liked it. No, she loved it! She loved being raped, being fucked, but didn't want to! Sure, it was still painful, but pain and pleasure slowly began to balance. Despite her mind wishing it to stop, she became wet in her pussy, helping the cock go faster, and began moaning in pleasure. "M-Master!"
Orihime covered her head and went into the fetal position, not know what to do or what not to do. She felt so helpless, so naked, and she was. As the hollows continued to attack she wondered why it was taking so long to beat them, Ichigo would have defeated them long ago, and although she was a little grateful that her rapist cared enough not to let her get hurt, it was not like he was the only one who would do this for her, she had lots of other friends and they would all do this AND not rape her.

----------

"Yest slut? Are you gonna cum?" Mike asked as he sped up even more, his piston like pumping reaching inhuman speed, any faster and surely Rukia would be burned from the friction. "Tell me, cal out my name again, and tell me before you cum that your going to!" HE commanded.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Deciding that this was good enough, Alex charged forward and wiped out the Hallows from the face of the earth. When it was all done and good, he looked at Orihime and ran over to her. "Orihime, are you okay?" he asked, not caring for the wounds he suffered, some of his blood dripping to the ground.
She nodded hesitantly. She was not OK, she had just been raped and attacked! But seeing his blood melted her kind heart and an oval shield appeared around Alex. "Please hold still..." She asked him as she healed his wounds.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Thank you, Orihime," Alex replied, as he was healed. Well...its a step in the right direction, he though. But how else can I further make her care for me? Should I try fighting an Arracar? Defend inncoents? How do I get to your heart, Orihime!?

-------

Rukia let out a loud scream and for the time being she lost herself. "AHH! Master! I'm going to cum Master! I'm going to CUM!"
(Want a hint from me?)

Orihime simply nodded but did not smile, not forgetting what had just happened. "Please...can we get me clothes now?" She asked almost desperately as she tried to cover her lovely breasts with her hands and his jacket.

--------

Mike smiled and stopped thrusting, holding her hips still and stopping her right before orgasm. "Well, Im not sure if I should give you anymore pleasure for free." He said as he slowly pulled out of her, torturing her. "I mean, I dont even know if you really want to serve me or if your just doing it for the pleasure."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Please?))

"Right, right," Alex sighed, and motioned her along. "Let's go," he said, leading her to where the closest store he could. "Do you have any money to pay....nevermind," he said, realizing that she couldn't have any money. He ripped up her clothes, and didn't find anything. "Looks like we'll have to be forced to shoplift. Don't worry, I'll do it."

-----------------

Rukia gritted her teeth and closed her eyes, tasting her own tears. "Please Master...Don't torture your slave, I...I live for you and only for you! Please make me cum like the slut I am!" she screamed, through her tears.
(lol, OK, either make her be so ashamed of herself that she can never face her friends again, defeat her friends and threaten her with that, or break her out of desperation like I did with Rukia)

Orihime nodded timidly, blushing as she hid in an alley, naked and visible. As soon as Alex was gone, she began to pump out her spirit energy, an unheard call for help. She hoped it would reach her friends soon.

---------

"Alright slut, Im going to hold you to that." Mike grinned and thrust into her once more, and then a few more times before he felt his own climax approach and tightened his grip on her soft ass cheeks. "Get ready to receive your masters cum you dirty whore!" He yelled as he thrust in and in again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((....Which one of those will give Alex a slave that won't make cry like mad or hate my character's guts?))

After a few minutes, Alex stepped back to where Orihime was and looked a her. He glared at her for a second, but soon sighed and relaxed. "Orihime, catch," he ordered, throwing her some bags of clothes. "Rummage around until you find something you like."

--------------------

With each thrust, Rukia let out a little scream, which was louder with each thrust. "M-Master! Master!" she cried, lost in her pleasure as the man fucked her....as her Master fucked her. "Master please cum in me!" she begged, losing herself.
(Hmm...let me think, see thats not rape, thats wooing, and your going about it all wrong, lol. She will probably be all submissive and stuff like she was with the Arrancar and put up a tough, none teary front, at least when your around, but she has already been raped out of her virginity...Im not sure its possible to make her life Alex without monthes of boring posting.)

----------

"Here it comes!" Mike yelled as he thrust in deep ones last time and shot his hot load into her. He squeezed her buttcheeks as he did and allowed his cock to squirt every last bit into her tight pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)