Join our server on Discord

Lily & Mar RPG.
"Haha! Who's the punk now?" Mar grinned cockily, winning the first match easily. "Got'cha!" He said, sticking his tongue out to Lily.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I don't like this game....." Tigerlily cried, "Can we play something else something I'm more familiar with?"
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mar was too thrilled to hear her. When "Finish Her!" appeared in the screen Mar pulled a quick combo of buttons, causing his character to execute a bloody fatality on Kitana. "YES! Take that! Who's your daddy?! Huh? Huh?!" he jumped, grinning and cheering with his fist balled up in victory. "Wait, change in game? Like which one?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Either Soul Caliber, Bust A Move 4, Street Fighter, Super Smash Brothers, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, Powerstone 2, Tales of Destiny, Pok'emon, Digimon, and...I think that's all." Tigerlily mumbled.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Pokemon? Digimon?" Mar's ears twitched, "Hmm... Nah. Think I'll pass. I'll watch you play some FF. What about it?" the dragon smiled. "I can play with something else in the meantime." His arm went around her shoulder, his claw going over it and down onto her chest as he groped one of her large tits.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The white lioness shivered as he grabbed her breasts. "Hey! I can't play while you grab my breasts at the same time, it's very distracting!" She blushed furiously picking up the wii remote and selecting Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles My life as a King.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Why not? You can always try." Mar grinned, as obnoxious and persistant as always as he got around the couch and behind her, his claws twisting around her nipples. "You can do it!" he said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhhh...stop..." Tigerlily begin to play as the lil king building up towers and shaking her remote, trying to boost up her friendship with the villagers. However, the grabbing and teasing her breasts is really distracting for her. "Okay can you stop doing that?" She glared at the perverted dragon.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Let me think of an answer while I have some fun." Mar said, pinching her large nipples and squeezing them up, aiming to have her shoot milk onto the carpet. "You must be the hottest gamer, playing topless." He joked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ah, stop you'll make the room sticky!" The white lioness declared, but as he continued to fondle her, she moaned constantly still playing and trying to make her characters do quests. "Stop.....ahhhh....."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)