Join our server on Discord

Crimson and Matt
Kiva guided her paws to his neck and caresses it softly. "mhh ahh you are giving so much attention to my behind, w-want me to get on all fours?" she managed to ask between blissful moans. Her tail swished frantically behind her and her body spasmed as she felt the pleasure controlling her.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson smiled eagerly before telling her, "Sure, let me see that cute butt, sweetie." He let go of Kiva's lean, silver form to let her get into position. His tail swished in anticipation as he tried to wait patiently.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kiva giggled and then she slowly turned around before getting on all fours. She then, teasingly lifted her behind up and wiggled it for him. "like the view?" she askes softly and giggles again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson was almost hypnotized by the sight of Kiva's cute butt wiggling before him. "It's perfect." The fox let loose a lustful growl as he approached her from behind, his tail swishing faster. His paws gripped her tender cheeks and spread them apart before he started to lick and tease her tail hole.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
A soft moan in delight escaped Kiva's throat as she felt him teasing her tailhole. "mhh ahh Crimson, that's my weak and sensitive spot" she murmured only loud enough for him to ear and blushed deeply.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh really, then I bet you'll really love this." Crimson chuckled lightly before he prodded his tongue against her tender tail hole before finally sliding it inside her tight back door. He tightly held her soft behind and pushed his tongue in as deeply as possible.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kiva's eyes grew wide open and she quickly grasped the bed covers with her paws as a loud blissful moan escaped her throat. "ahh y-yeah I mhh.. d-definately l-love it" she muttered softly and lifted her tail up in the air, wagging it happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson only grinned happily once he heard Kiva's pleased moans before he returned to teasing her back door. He thrusted his tongue back and forth now, spreading her anal folds and rubbing his moist tongue against her hot insides. Wishing to please the silver vixen more, he started bringing a paw down below his tongue and muzzle to where her pussy was and started to tease the outside of her rosy folds with his index finger.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shivering gently, the silver vixen moans louder, her orgasm building up quite fast due to all the pleasure that was crossing her body. "ahh...C-Crimson...y-you are driving me c-crazy" she murmured between moans, her folds wetting.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson smiled nice and wide, enjoying the sounds of her cute moans and whines. He thrusted his tongue back and forth through her tight tailhole, rubbing roughly against her rosy insides. His paw in the meantime let a couple fingers penetrate and fill her juicy pussy, pushing all the way inside her tender folds.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions