Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
(Café)

"Mika. You're Fursona is Mizuki, a green dragoness, am I correct? Don't answer that; it's rhetoric. I already know. I do recognize you, but I never would imagine that you were living in such close proximity to me. Sorry about your tip by the way." Erimis blushed very slightly. He really wanted the money to go to the cute waitress.

"Anyways, so, you can use telepathy. For a moment, you almost freaked me out earlier. Who is this other person that you contacted?" Erimis bombarded with inquistions.

(Balcony)

Nothus leaped from the top of the building and landed on the railing of Ray's balcony.

"Your name is Ray. Your Fursona is Prowler. My name is Nothus Viper. I didn't mean to startle you, for I imagined that only Erimis could see me. Anyways, you are disappointed aren't you? Perhaps, because Prowler isn't here?" Nothus questioned, even though he knew the answers to the questions.

"You do know he is here in the real world as well. I can take you to him if you want me to, and if you trust me." Nothus enigmatically stuck his forked tongue out and glanced around.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"weally? good to know then" Yoosei smiled cutely and looked up at the dragon. "and Kurtzie you have got to tell me what have you been up to lately. I got curious now.." she poked her tongue out cutely.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
[Balcony]

Ray said nothing for a bit, blinking at Nothus awkwardly before he finally got the courage to say something. "...Were you STALKING me or something?! How'd you know my name? Heck, how'd you know I had a Fursona?! You know what? Don't answer that. Come in. Have some muffins. I'm going to milk you dry off answers." The bespectacled teen said as he got up and shakily shuffled inside.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Balcony)

"If you desire answers, then answers I shall give," Nothus replied mysteriously. He followed Ray into the apartment, folding his wings in tighter as he actually entered the room.

The OCA
"Oh yeah. How do I forget about a hot dragoness like her?" Dark said, grinning, grabbing his coffee, drinking some of it down.

"Yeah, I was walking home from Kento than the thunder bolt hit." Dave said, thinking back to that day while drinking down some of his coffee.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Hmm??" Joey thought he heard someone's voice, turning around and seeing that there was nobody around. "Huh...odd." He shrugged, going to the cafeteria, grabbing a few of the pre-made sandwiches before heading back towards his dorm.

(Dorm)

"Huh? Who's that...?" The big dragon thought, walking up to the door and pressing his head to it so that he could listen. "Let's hope that it's just one of the other kids that lives here..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(Cafe)

Mika looking to Erimis, smiling cutely as putting both hands under her chin, showing the gold-yellow metal ring, which Mizuki given to her. "It's okay, Erimis. We abide by the rules of not taking any tip from customer." She said, looking to an empty table which Erimis sitting before he went to Dave's table.

"That's correct. Mizuki is my dragon and now we're become more than just a friend. And I also apologize from my previous statement that I didn't see your hybrid creature. I want to hide this secret from someone that may threaten our Fursona. I realize this a day after Mizuki appear in my life." She said, bowing her head a little before continued.

"So far, you're the first Fursona-creator I've contacted telepathically, Erimis. I usually do this only between myself and Mizuki, but sometimes overuse the telepathic communication getting me a headache. So I had to limit the usage."

Mika looking to the black dragon, Dark, throwing a friendly smile. "Thank you for praising Mizuki. I'm sure she'll happy to hear that."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Café)

"Nothus has found another Fursona user by the name of Ray. He is conversating with him at the moment," Erimis said, the information just popping into his mind. 'How do I keep knowing what he's doing?' he thinks. "I think it is imperative that we find all Fursona users. What if one of them decides to set their Fursona out upon the city? We cannot let the civilians get hurt. As far as I know, they cannot see Fursonas. And that's about all I know." Erimis looked disappointedly at the table, frowning. 'I haven't had to say that in a really long time.'

Erimis shook himself a little and smiled at the waitress again. "Sorry, it's been a long morning."

The OCA
"What's wrong?!" Tia said pulling Alex hard, and nearly shaking him. "There are freaken huge dragons walking around, and your asking what's wrong?! First I wake up to find a dragoness near my bed, that smashed my clock, and looks a lot like my fur character, and now you..." she paused and her eyes went in surprise. "Wait...when were you into..." her cheeks started to redden as she started to figure out who Mar was.

Monia sighed to herself as she sat on the couch. It was so boring here! She wondered if she should have followed to Tia to school, but then again the human probably wouldn't have wanted that? She made her way to Tia's room seeing the PC running with a bunch of math problems on it. The dragoness looked them over putting on her classes for a moment to fully read them. "Hmmm these don't look too hard." she said to herself as she typed in her answers on the test. Satisfied with her answers she turned her attention to Tia's closet and looked at the clothes. "Oh my....and she wears these?" she said looking at all the plain change clothes. "Nah huh sister. How can you be sexy in any of these things?" A grin came over the dragon's maw. "Time for Monia to add her own touch."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"WELL! YOU SEE-" Alex was about to answer while he was being shook wildly, but before any smart comment could come out he heard some ramble not too far away from there. "Hey, what was that?" he said, exchanging gazes with Tia before a large blast occured in the direction the first thud came from. "We'll continue in a bit, I have to check that!" Alex declared, shaking himself off Tia, running towards the corner of the aisle where he found a rather fat, yet short guy holding another one against the lockers.

"Soooo! Heh heh. Ready to cough up that lunch money, Ernest?" the fat guy with glasses said, a scared expression covering his face. Alex wondered about this, normally, the nerd is picked up on by the guy with muscles and the football-team-leader jacket. Looking to the side, however, he realized why Ernest was more nervous than a long tailed cat in a rocking chair room. The locker to his side had been removed and in its place remained only a pile of smoking ashes.

"Geesh! Great coincidence!" Alex grunted, not knowing what exactly had happened, but if there was anything solid enough to solve the discrepancy with the bully's location, the molten locker had to be it! "He must... no he has to be one!" he said, looking left and right, people hadn't gathered yet, at least, only a couple students here and there were popping heads, but it was enough time for what he wanted to do. "Gary! Cut that out!" Alex shouted as he rushed behind the robust boy, but before he could get near, Gary's arm came his way, knocking him over the aisle and onto the other row of lockers. "Ugh!" the boy grunted, "H-hey!"

"Alex, don't get in my way" Gary grinned back at his own strength, "I'm going to make him literally cough up all he has inside!"

"W-wait! You can have my money!" Ernest said, still suspended in air thanks to Gary's other arm, "J-just d-don't hurt m-m-me!" he whined, Gary looked his way though, and with a big smirk, he laughed in his face.

"Hah! Time's out pretty boy, now you're going to feel what you've made me go through all these years, a hundred fold!" Gary said, putting both of his hands on Ernest's neck, but this was a pretty short lived experience, as not even a second later, Gary was thrown off a few feet away by Alex charging shoulder-first.

"Told you to stop!" Alex growled, crouching down to help Ernest up, "Hey. You okay?" he asked, only to be pushed off by the scared teen.

"Y-you two are freaks! Get the hell away from me!" Ernest gasped as he ran away, bumping onto many of the newcomers, Alex rubbing behind his head.

"So much for a thank you." The white-haired boy flat-stared, looking back to talk to Gary, "Now, let's just, OOF!" he grunted as he was charged by the fat boy, who was growling like a beast.

"YOU! You let him get away! Alex, I thought we were friends!" Gary grunted, his hand hovering in front of Alex's face as it started to crackle with electricity. "I'm not going to forgive you! UGH!" He grunted, before he could apply any sort of effect, Alex had taken his legs back, and used them to double-kick Gary off him, the rattle starting to attract attention from basically everywhere.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad