Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
OOC: Actually it sounds nice maybe I'll give it a try...Go ahead and post a prey I'll throw a pred in as soon as I can...

IC: Rei screamed pain overiding pleasure as her ass was brutaly fucked "AAAGGHHH! TAKE IT OUT! TAKE IT OUT PLEASE!!" she begged as she tried to pull away.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Do...you...promise....to behave?" Hunter asked, thrusting in his dick with every word. He slapped her ass a bit two and pounded her ass. "If so, call me Master Hunter, and yourself a dirty slut!"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"y-YESS MASTER HUNTER!! i PROMISE TO BEHAVE!" Rei yelled whimpering in pain as her ass was pounded and a small trickle of blood seeped past his too big dick.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Rose started to glare at Alex,but then she knew it would probably worsen her situation if she said what she was thinking. After licking her mouth clean to hopefully boost her chances of being freed, she said to him... " Thank you Master... For letting me taste your cum." She said, but it was in her usual tone of voice.

Jerri didn't respond at first as she continued to explore deeply within the cat girl, drinking up her juices like a bee on a flower. Savoring the sweet taste of virgin blood, she continues further inward as far as she could, which her tounge was about ten inches to a foot almost, feeling along Tiff's inner walls, forcing more of her nectar out of her.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hunter let out a laugh and pulled out his dick, and slapped her ass cheek with it. "Good girl. Now I think my cock is dirty. Clean it," he ordered, walking away from her ass, and pulled up Rei, so his cock was near her lips. "Suck it. Suck my cock that was just in your dirty ass. Now."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rei whimpered as his dick slapped her already sensetive ass "P-p-p-please j-j-just let me go!..." She cried trying to scoot away.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
After a moment Tiff just covered her breasts again and held still, moaning and crying softly as she was raped. "St-Stop...please..." She moaned in a feeble voice. She could feel the tongue going deeper and deeper, nearing her womb. She trembled and bit her lip in sheer terror. It felt like there was a snake creeping around inside her, slithering around in her love canal. It was mental and physical torture for the poor cat morpher.

After a little while she whispered "Please...j-just finish Quickly...I want to go home." She figured that after the naga was done with her, she would be allowed to leave, to return to her life scarred and hurt, but alive at least. Or maybe she just hoped she would be let go. She would think of few things more horrible then becoming a sex slave to a snake person, though she also knew that she would have no choice at all. After all....that snake had fangs....and just looking at them was enough to make her submit to almost anything.

Tiff whimpered and mewed softly, goosebumps covering her skin as she felt the tongue go even deeper, almost ten inches now. She prayed for mercy to any god that would listen and whimpered louder as the tongue got even closer to her sensitive womb and the end of her pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Name: Sara
Species: Elf
Description: http://galleries.pimproll.com/ani/pics/05/big/14.jpg http://galleries.pimproll.com/ani/pics/05/big/15.jpg
Sub/Dom: Prey
Do's: most anything, she has really sensitive ears, so pulling, breathing on, nibbling and stroking them will affect her greatly.
Dont's: Blood, gore and all the usual.
Other:She is a virgin and has no experience on what sex is. She tends to be shy and timid. She can be easily frightened with a threat and will cry if you insult her, much less beat her, but feel free to do what you like.

OK, Sara is ready.

IC: Sara slowly made her way through the ally. She did not usually come by this way, but she was new and trying to get a feel for where she was. She looked around from side to side, looking to see if there was any one to meet. She just wanted to make some friends since she was so new.

Edit: OOC: Double post, my bad.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I said suck it!" Hunter yelled and grabbed her throat, but suddenly let go. "I'm sorry. I'm being mean aren't I? Please, Rei. I promise not to hurt you if you suck my cock," Hunter said and gently petted Rei's cheek. "Now open up."

-------------

"Good Rose," Alex smiled. He then got and pulled out a box from under the bed. He threw a blindfold at at Rose and said. "Put it on. Now," he ordered as he began setting things up.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: No prob...
Name: Gin (It's late and I could go for a drink...)
Species: Spirit.
Description: http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc273/Master_SalemXIII/Bleach/Ichigo/?action=view¤t=Arrancar_sin_numero_by_captain_x.jpg Where's a zipped up coat when in public.
Sub/Dom: Pred.
Do's: Whatever he wants.
Dont's: Blood, gore and all the usual.
Other: Hates it when people make fun of the hole in his chest. He can be crual at times but can be very nice if slaves do as their told.....or they sweet talk him. (He's a softy at...*Looks at hole in chest*...heart?...)

IC: "Y-y-yes m-master..." Rei whimpered on the verge of tears once more as she did as she was told taking 3" of Hunters dick in her mouth and sucking weakly afraid at what he could or will do to her.

Gin grinned from perch on the rooftops as he watched the girl walk by "My my, what's a sweet little elf like you doing in my neck o' the woods?" He whispered before silently dropping down a few feet behind her "Excuse me miss but are you lost?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions