Join our server on Discord

The digital slaves [Open for every one join in any time ^.^]
OOC: Looking at the other posts looks like I had some bad timing. Well we can post-pone anything saying Shaun and the owner are arguing about the price while you two have some fun.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
SShe murred as the gazimon's paws played with the tuft of fur and her well toned rump. "I will not go with out you by my side" she told the gazimon whimpering a little as her body quivered.
"Thank you" he replied softly in her ear then kissing her on the cheek, as he continued to play with her tuft on her chest and her backside
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
She blushed from the kiss.she wanted to return it but she had another idea. "If you want to grope a little lower go ahead." she invited him to her chest with a shy smile.
Gazimon smiled a bit as his paw moved down toward Crimsonmon's breasts slowly rubbing the bottom working his way up to the top of Crimsonmon's nipples swirling then at the top and pinching them gently as he began the process a second time, rubbing and pinching.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shaun looked into a side room of the store, after a quick examination of the Crimsonmon he went to find the ownere of the shop missing the interaction between the two slaves.

OOC: Convenient.

IC:

He finally found the office and walked in towards the owner, "Bout time I found you. I was interested in purchasing that virus type you have out there, the fox one. She seems to be a rare breed but she didn't look in the best health, doubt she'll be alive much longer the way she looked." He took out a wallet and checked his cash supply, "Tell you what, I'll give you 8000 for her and that Gazimon that was near her. If she isn't in the best health I could probably breed her and use the offspring."

OOC: And let the negotiations commence. They'll conclude whenever you two are ready this post was just to explain where Shaun had gone. Need to log for the night now so see ya tommorow.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She blushed as the human watched the two in the middle of a little loving. Back in the room crimsonmon let out a moan as her nipple became erect poking out from behind her tuft. "That feels good" she quivered a little as her tail began to swish around.

The shop keeper looked at the human. "She and that gazimon have been getting aquainted. by the looks of it they might become mates soon. So i will make you a deal 15000bits for them both." he told him trying to weasle as much as he could yet again. The shop keeper pressed a button next to the register releasing crimsonmon from every restraint except for the coller. she dropped to the floor with an umph.

ooc: Just for the heads up shadow I choose a high price so you can bargin.
Gazimon treatment continued for a few minutes as he watched crimsonmon become more excited by the second. Gazimon went down and began kissing Crimsonmon's breast while still rubbing the other at the same time. All of a sudden she dropped from her restraints ontop of him.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
She sat up giving him better access to her breasts. She was taller then the small rookie even when sitting next to him. she rubbed his inner thighs softly trying to arouse him.
Crimsonmon's treatment worked quickly, as he became nearly fully erect only after a few seconds. Moaning in pure pleasurable bliss. his mouth had moved away from her breasts as he slowly started planting kisses across her stomach
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army