Join our server on Discord

Drake_11/DMX
"Oh I see your back." The young flamedramon stated as she licked his cock head deeply. "You should look at yourself. You look great."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Serge fell silent for a moment, Surelia was naked... caressing his cock? What in the flying fuck did this formula do to me? he asked himself, grinning as he gave her a soft hump, taking the chance as he still felt aroused, plus now he could appreciate it fully.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sureilla giggled and got on top of his cock squeezing it between her legs. "I guess you don't remember, but you seemed to have gone into a primal state before, and well....let's say you called for attention." she blushed heavily and stroked the foreskin with her hands. "I'm just so amazed what this formula has done to you, but kind of sad I can't fit that monster of yours inside me."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Serge grinned, he moved his cock with her while moaning, "Kinky" he drooled, his tail knocking anything in vicinity to his surroundings. The dragon grunted, "I'm soooo horny Surelia..." he gasped.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sureilla smiled and moved up to stroke one of his large abs. "Oh are you? Would you like me to make you all better?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Who would say no?" Serge grinned, shifting slowly not to crush Surelia and this time he lay on his back, his still hard cock almost touching the ceiling. "All yours."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The female flamedramon jumped off his strong abs and strolled up to his large cock. Her hips swaying as she lightly licked the foreskin of the large member. Sureilla slowly moved up and hugged it licking it and stroking it up and down while her tail moved down to massage his massive ball sack. "God....you are so big Serge." she panted as she massaged her breasts against the member feeling her pussy drip down with her own jucies.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mnnnhhg... yeaaahh... it feels great..." Serge moaned, unbeknown to him the big pleasure actually coming from the pain, turned into bliss by his aroused state. He was having pain due to a new building spurt, and even though they hadn't noticed yet he had expanded three more feet and was starting to speed his growth to abnormal proportions: suddenly his cock was a foot longer and six inches wider.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What?!" Sureilla jumped off his cock before it pushed her into the wall and she gasped watching as Serge grew. "Oh god! Serge you have to stop! Your growing again!" she shouted hoping her words got to his ears. She grabbed her lab coat that was on the floor and covered herself up. She looked on with worry as she wondered if Serge would stop otherwise the room may not hold.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"MMnnhh... but it feels so goood to be growing like this..." Serge said, his mind fogged with pleasure, he had to bend over to fit the room as he grow, "Yesssss... bigger... bigger!" he pleaded to himself as he started to creak the labs with his god-like body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad