Join our server on Discord

Double D's XD
"No! This is the first time I've seen this, but mrrrr it kinda feels good," Ebon said then gasped as her other nipple sucked in Mar's other claw aswell muring as it felt good, "Wh-whats going on?!"

(Super)

The fox meeped and nearly jumped as Dot yelled at her, "Okay okay I'm-I'm sorry!" she quickly grabbed what she was looking for and left.

Disturbed grinned ear to ear at Dot's outburst, "You're so sexy when you get angry like that mrrrrr," he said growling lustfully as his hips start humping into the dragoness' pussy starting slow at first, but picking up the pace gradually. The wolf's paw grasps one of her breasts firmly, hungrily moving the soft boob around.
The OCA
Mar blinked, both claws had been absorbed into Ebon, "Errr... are you sure this isn't like the time I stuck my claw up your ass?" he asked with a small smile.

(Super)

"Hrrrr... mmrrr and you got such a big cock..." Dot gasped, feeling her pussy humped with such rhythm it pre-cummed profusely fast, what she had inside she could imagine it being at least a donkey's dick.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm not sure Mar this is so wierd!" Ebon said as she tried to pull Mar's arm out of one of her breasts muring heavily as it kind of felt good as his arm slowly started to move, "there try and pull one out I dont want to be stuck like this forever."

(Super)

From Dot's words Disturbed grew a bit more horny muring deeply, "You-like having a big cock inside how..mmrrrr..huh?" he said trying to playfully talk dirty to her, "Mmhhh you're pussy is perfect...soo tight and warm..mrrr." The bulky wolf continued to pick up the pace in his humping aswell as making his humps harder making her tits jump up and down which he stared down into getting even hornier watching them bounce with a grin as he catches a breast in his maw and sucks on it hardly.
The OCA
"I think I could grip something" Mar said hearing her moan, he had started caressing the insides on purpose, but he decided to just listen to Ebon and retreated his arms to take them outside. "Any other idea busty goodness?" he grinned.

(Super)

"Hrrrr mrrr! I'll get back to you on that later! Ahhh!!" Dot moaned out loud, yelping as she cummed really fast, her juices splattering all over the wolf's abdomen and crotch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I..I dont know.." Ebon said then her eyes continued to widen as her nipple continued to suck in the remaining arm, "Its sucking your arm in...mrrrr" she said muring deeply half enjoying it half being wierded out. Her breast continued to suck in Mar's arm up to his bicep, "I dont know how to stop it!"

(Super)

Disturbed was caught by suprise Dot cumming earlier then he expected but it felt good nonetheless as the juices coated his cock and waste, "You REALLY must like big cocks then!" he grinned as he continued to hump into the dragoness a little more untill he thrusts his cock deep into Dot's pussy and releases his big load of wolf seed blasting her G-spot with the hot sticky substance.
The OCA
Mar came to a stop as he was sucked up till his right shoulder, "Well I doubt it will continue now" said the dragon grinning up to her, "Just let it out and I promise to help you get other things inside" he smiled.

(Super)

"Ahhh!! Oh god YES!" Dot screamed, her womb getting filled with the wolf's cum as her ecstasy started along with her afterglow slowly coming.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'll try," Ebon replied as he grabs Mars massive bicep and tries to pull away from his arm attempting to free him. Slowly but surely the muscly arm slides out of the dragoness' nipple muring loudly as it felt good all the way untill she finally got it out.

Ayane got up and got next to Mar wondering what was going on watched while her paw lingered over to the big dragon's cock and begins to stroke it playfully.

(Super)

Disturbed quickly placed two fingers over Dot's lips as she screamed, "Ssshh don't want us to get caught do ya?" he asked closing one eye at her. The wolf held his thick member deep in her womb for a while longer enjoying the feeling of her muff around his cock aswell to let her enjoy the feeling aswell. He then grasped one of her breasts playfully as his paw slipped down, "So you going to answer my question?" Disturbed asked again playfully squeezing her tit.
The OCA
"Mmrrrr- ahhh what?" Mar looked back after the arm had popped out, he still felt weird, but his cock was reacting to some touch, "Wooah, lookie who's up again" he said, grinning widely.

(Super)

"Nngh!" Dot muffled another scream from the squeeze, but she nodded to him, her cheeks still cutely blushing with pink color as her bliss continued.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hehe!" Ayane giggles as she pleasingly stroked the dragon's cock while feeling his masculine shaped behind, "You didnt forget about me now did you, "she paused for a moment closing one eye and smiling cutely, "...daddy?"

Ebon saw what Ayane was doing and huffed, "You had you're share Ayane now its my turn, "she said almost trying to tug Mar away from her.

(Super)

"I'd love to continue this further, but...I kind of liked to be somewhere more...private," Disturbed said with a gentle warm smile pulling her shirt over her breasts reluctantly. "Unless you...want to get caught?" he teased as he started to pull his cock out of her pussy.
The OCA
"I haven't forgotten either of you two" Mar said, about to take both in his arms, but he had trouble considering they had him sandwiched and with his cock getting pleasure.

(Super)

"Alright..." Dot only said, gasping as the pleasure slowly disappeared into her afterglow. "So... can I ask how your dick is almost the size of a donkey's?" she asked surprised while fixing her eyes onto the big dog cock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad