Join our server on Discord

Lillithmon\'s seal
V-mon lead Tailmon to the next room and glanced around spotting a closet with a few jackets in it.
As Anna found someone else to play with, Calibremon proceeded to lick the inflated Biyomon's clit hungrily, smiling slightly as he continued to fuck Kristen, close to climax.

---

Anna smiled, her hands roaming all over her new-found dragon companion. "Come play with us, I don't bite... unless you're into that." she said, smirking playfully as her hand came to a stop over top of his groin and squeezed gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
< Digital World: Forest >

Kristen moaned, clutching the sides of the Biyomon and lapping at her pussy along with Calibremon, her own clamping down on Cali's cock. "oohh...can i be..inflated next...?"

< Tailmon & V-mon >

Tailmon's eyes widened, then she closed them again, murring into the kiss as she hugged V-mon.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Aviana squealed as she came, the double licking of her pussy driving her crazy.

"Mmm, sure...where do you want to be blown?" she squeaked out.
Kristen licked up her juices again. "when he's done with me-" she pointed to Cali, "blow me up through my pussy, dear."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
< Digital World: Forest >

From Anna's initial physical contact with Fiero, he was totally infected by the spell. As she massaged and rubbed the bulge below his sheath, the phoenix' inihibitions melted away. Looking into Anna's eyes, he wrapped his left wing around her and cupped her left breast, "Listen, Darling...I can handle anything you...", looking over at the three Digimon, "and your friends...can dish out. Do you think you can handle me...hmmmm?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
V-mon huged Tailmon tightly then pushed her down to the ground.
\"I-I don\'t know why....I just need you.\"

"that's okay V-mon" Tailmon giggled, and spread her legs. "whatever you want to do!"

----------------------------------------

"nothing really." Hikari said, and sat down in a chair.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
V-mon was was glad that she was coperative. He kissed her neck as he entered her again once again welcomed by her tightness.
\"Hmm...Tailmon.\"

(OOC: Was Hikari infected by the virus when she touched V-mon or is she immune?)
OOC: yeah i guess.

IC:

"ooh...v-mon..." Tailmon purred, her pussy clenching around v-mon's member.

---------

"nah, i dont" Hikari giggled, feeling a slight tingle in her groin. hmm...that's strange.. she thought.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan