Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
Loki mrred and smiled, rubbing her own breasts slightly, mrring. "mm definitely proud..." Loki teased her with a little 'c'mere' gesture. "Why don't you bring those over here and we can get... better aquainted..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: 1 over the post flood limit. Please wait for 1 more user to post before continuing.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: In my defense, 5 is an odd flood-limit. I usually expect an even number... Oh well, doesn't matter. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Yoksen reappeared by his body and noticed the wolf was awake He can fend for himself.He reunited with his body and disappeared,headed to soul society.
"Incredible, he can draw out his zanpakto's power without yelling it's name." Katt stared in amazement, not realizing that if he could see the hollow he could probably see her too (OOC: Katt never was one for common sense), as her claws vanished from her hands, reapearing as her sword placed back into it's sheath, "That was a pretty inpressive display." Katt thought aloud as she looked at the remains of the house, "Glad I don't have to clean up." She smiled a bit and started towards the door, "I've gotta remember to tell the captain about this."

*Soul Society*

"No, we try and find out what the hollows could be after. Wheither something is luring them to the human world or if it's just a distraction to keep us busy." Shadow said strapping his sword around his back

*Earth*

A lone figure stood atop a large building, looking down at where she could see hollows attacking, "Looks like everything's going according to plan."

OOC: Guess I get the honor of having the first Arcannar.

Name: Vulpin
Race: Fox
Weapon: Zanpakto
Description: 5'8" tall vixen with dark red fur and light brown hair. Outfit is a white uniform with most of the midriff cut off. The jacket's collar rise up covering part of her face covering up the remnants of her hollow mask.
Abilities:

Cero: high-powered energy blasts that can be fired from the mouth or hand.

Hierro: the ultratough skin of the arrancar, which is a result of their spiritual power compressed into it. While their skin is strong enough to block even released zanpakutō bare-handed, it is by no means impenetrable.

Sonido: Arrancar equivilant to Flash step.

Garganta: how arrancar move to and from Hueco Mundo. It literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hallo?" Approaching the house closer as he avoided what was left of the strong winds, and warped through into the now destroyed room, taking a glance around before noticing Katt. "Ahh... cleared up already?" He chirped, his sunhat ruffling softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Have you been using a translator Shadow? lol

IC:

Liz started to get both anxious and thrilled, "Okay!" she cheerfully said and before Loki could say anything else she pounced her with awkward might.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:I was trying to get the first one...oh well.

Name: Archaneous
Race: dragon
Weapon: Zanpakto
Description: 7'9" tall,silver scales,yellow eyes.He has no hair and silver scales.He wears blue jeans and a blue muscle shirt.The remnants of his mask goes along his forehead.
Abilities:
fire breath-breathes fire

ice breath-breathes ice

lightning breath-breathes lightning

Hierro

Sonido

Garganta

IC:
Archaneous was looking where Yoksen was"No matter,they won't ruin the plans."He disappeared,moments later appearing near a destroyed house Shinigami are nearby.Judging from the reiatsus,a vice captain and a captain are here.Along with one I can kill easily.

*Soul society*

Yoksen appeared in front of Shadow's door and walked in"We have a major problem."
Loki geeped with surprise, falling over as the enthusiastic femme pounced on her. "Hehe... aren't we eagre?" she remarked.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Blue groned as he sat up and put his back against a wall. "man this is just great now i'm seeing double." he looked over and saw a blurred opaque image of a dragon. "now i'm seeing things i have to be dieing." he watched as it dissappered. "yep, i'm dieing." he coughed up some blood. 'maybe i'll get lucky and someone will find me...' he mused as his vision turned black once again.
Veemon's Followers