Join our server on Discord

The DaD Orgy! - Anything and Everything. Go WILD!
Tieya smiled. "Awww... that name's really nice..." She put a hand on her tail, which was resting beside her on the seat. "Anyway... what're you going to do now while you're here?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well I'm not sure, the liquor is what drove me to come here." Looking at the threesome "Hope I dont have to do....that."
The OCA
Tieya shivered, and glanced at the Magnamon and the Renamon. "Yeah... Maybe I could keep you occupied while you're here?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Staring at Tiera something hit him "My pants are on my head arent they?" Silver looked up and saw a pair a black trousers draped over his head.
The OCA
Tieya giggled, her voice quite childish. "Yeah... they are." She wagged her tail slightly, and huffed as more strands of her white hair got in front of her muzzle.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Silver huffed then he realized he wasnt wearing his pants and his pouch was showing.
The OCA
Tieya giggled. "You really do act qui..." Her voice trailed off, as she thought. Wait... if his pants are on his head... She immediately blushed a deep red, as she looked down his body... and noticed his pouch.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Silver blushed to and tried to cover himself "I-I'm terrible sorry" He took the pants off of his head and tried franticly to put them back on.
The OCA
Tieya, still blushing, scratched her neck. "W-w-wait! Y-you don't h-have to put them back on i-if you don't want to..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Silver paused as he was about to put a foot in his trousers. He started to loose his balance and fell over. "So you...dont mind?" dropped his trousers.
The OCA