Join our server on Discord

Masked Updater?
What are you talking about? My signature is entirely consistant throughout the forum. It never changes from the sunglasses below this post right now. Nobody else's changes (and I have no idea how to create a random signature) so I don't see any way that mine could be. Nowhere in this thread has my signature deviated.

Hmmm, do I detect a hint of sarcasm in your post, mein Herr?
Yep, it HAS. That post just now has a different signature. I'm not exactly sure why it didn't change throughout the whole forum--it should have.
Ok, either these are hints, or you guys are just messing with us.

*In a girly voice:*
"I can't stand the tension!"
What? It doesn't do that for me; it's all my usual signature. Why? What does it show?

Da WOLFE Wrote:Anyway, Shadowknight, how did you conclude that it can't be me? Maybe I'm playing a trick on you all!

The writing in the updates it's too different from eachother. You tend to make longer updates due to the experience you have from running this place for so long (Thanks again BTW) wheras the Masked Updater's are shorter and more to the point. Everyone has a unique writing (Or in this case typing) style and most can be identified and seperated by them. On another note can anyone quess who my favorite fictional detective was.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:
Da WOLFE Wrote:Anyway, Shadowknight, how did you conclude that it can't be me? Maybe I'm playing a trick on you all!

The writing in the updates it's too different from eachother. You tend to make longer updates due to the experience you have from running this place for so long (Thanks again BTW) wheras the Masked Updater's are shorter and more to the point. Everyone has a unique writing (Or in this case typing) style and most can be identified and seperated by them. On another note can anyone quess who my favorite fictional detective was.

Holmes?

Holmes? What's a holmes? I'm talking about that kid from case closed. Conan I think was his name. And I don't even want to know what the thing in your recent siq is for.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:...I don't even want to know what the thing in your recent siq is for.

It's a Schandmaske; used in the same way as a dunce cap.

Oh, and, yes, I was having you on with pretending not to know my signatures had changed. It prooved amusing.

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad