Join our server on Discord

Never misunderstand me; keep away from me
Wisemon Wrote:What the hell happened to this thread? Must it always turn to dog fucking for you people?
Bwahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
I am sorry Wise, it's my fault....I get carried away when doing jokes, especially to you...
Must check out Mr. UnknownH's post-
I have a slightly different idea but I think it might help.
-and I'm gonna check it- If I can find it.
Alright, I read the first page, then sped up to the 7th, and the first message I encounter is 'must it always turn into dogfucking with you people?'

...Do I even want to know how it came to that?

The conversations between Wise and his stalker, though, those were awesome.
All you need to know is that gunter was involved with it. And that is all.
UnknownH Wrote:All you need to know is that gunter was involved with it. And that is all.

XD
UnknownH Wrote:All you need to know is that gunter was involved with it. And that is all.

Bassically anything weird and destructive that you see probably has something to do with either the entire SDP or a member of it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:The conversations between Wise and his stalker, though, those were awesome.
For better or worse, they continue.
Here's the latest message and reply. My goal was to contrast my intensity with her lack thereof:

Her: Nice picture. Hope all is well.
Me: Things are kind of hectic right now. I just started at my job, and I'm moving into my new apartment. Tomorrow, the phone and cable get installed, the couch and chair move in, I build a desk for my computer, I set up my computer and printer, wash my dishes, hang up my shirts, make my bed, and other stuff. I'm feeling insecure about my job. It's the first time I haven't been overqualified. For now, I'm just showing my boss that I have the work ethic.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Cool you have your own place, how bout me and some others come over for a house warming party. heh heh. You know I would but you do live in another state.