Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
"...y-yeah, I g-guess youre r-right." Grey said nervously. he wasnt used to having anyone other than Harry around. He pulled down his trunks, revealing his sheath. he put the trunks in a laundry basket, and embarassedly went back to flynn. he was shivering in anxiety.
"Heh, you cold?"
blue laughing his ass off at how ill at ease and embarrised everyone except harry and himself.
haha wow. this is halrous how did we go from an apolagy lunch to a gay masterbating session?

Occ: if you don't know my guys name i'll reach through the screen and kick your butt across the floor. that and we need some girls round here.
Veemon's Followers
"Heh, who said that we were only gonna wack off?"

*winks suggestively at Gray*
"hm? no- uh... just feeling a bit- y-yeah- who said we were going to masturbate?" *winks back*

OCC: if you did, i'd grab your hand, and pull you out here with me so that I would have someone to talk to. and where the hell are the girls? this is getting monotonous... this IS an all sex RPG...
occ: do you have red wine over there? hello? girls?

ic: walks out of the room
Veemon's Followers
ic: "See ya later."

ooc: See ya later.

*grins wickedly*
"Well, he appears to have left. Oh, well."

Harry undid his bow-tie, and tucked in into his shirt pocket. Then he removed his armbands.

"Let's get naked, hmm?"
*smirking*

"Heh, already am."
"hold on- let me pull my dick out of it's sheathe... there, now I'm fully naked."

OCC: come back when some girls join! :P