Join our server on Discord

My Digimon run down...
Alright two more pieces in one post:

I was never interested in the card game. I never was intereseted in any card game. Yugioh came rather close, but I still wasn't interested in buying cards from a fad. I finally heard of Magic: the gathering... which I would define as the DND of card gameing. Meh, I still don't feel like buying those. I'm sure these are all fun, but they are social things which I have yet to find interest in. That was why Yugi was close. My brothers and a friend bought some...

Second I'll cover which "world" I'd prefer. Frontier is almost out, but may not be entirely bad. I prefer hanging out with my digimon, but fighting digimon would be fun too. Monster Rancher comes to mind... though don't think of me as Genki (or whatever his name was). Season 3... meh I don't care much for exploring a video game (though it didn't act like a real one). Though the biggest problem you'd need to find caulmon to digivovle or something like that? I'd perfer season 1+2 the most I think. Since Renamon is my favorite digimon I'd pick her, but I hope I wouldn't have to fuse... that would feel awkward.
The worlds? That is a tough choice, I don't know which I would pick.
Which world you would live in? I think it's rather obvious the choice is post-season 2. Come one: everyone has a Digimon, world peace, and just in case someone gets REALLY bored Demon can come out of the Dark Area and try to take over again, thus calling every Destined and Chosen on Earth into action.

If you think about it rather than fanboy it, I think that's the obvious answer.
Anonmon Wrote:Which world you would live in? I think it's rather obvious the choice is post-season 2. Come one: everyone has a Digimon, world peace, and just in case someone gets REALLY bored Demon can come out of the Dark Area and try to take over again, thus calling every Destined and Chosen on Earth into action.

If you think about it rather than fanboy it, I think that's the obvious answer.

No offense, but I have a hard time beleiveing there would be true world peace. Not to mention there may be a bunch of rules that could get annoying.
It's FANTASY, it doesn't have to conform to the unfortunate truisms or psychology of the real world. Just speaking from my own knowledge, everyone having a Digimon partner WOULD RADICALLY change social psychology as we know it.
It would radically change everything.
My bad, I was mixing fantasy with reality. Ussually fantasy gets in the way of reality.
I agree, post-Season 2 with the adventure cast. The Tamers' Digital World was a desert, and the Frontier world was torn to bits. Sure, a vacation in Breezy Village might be nice, but I'd constantly have to worry about an attack from Cherubimon's gang.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
No you wouldn't, the Chosen busted the asses of both Cherubimon and his "gang". Except Kouichi.
I would say the key difference between Digimon and Pokemon is that Digimon are based on mythical creatures and Pokemon are based on animals. I really shouldn't say "mythical creatures" I think "mythological beings" is more accurate also, depending upon your belief, some of them are based are real beings. Like angels and demons. I can't exclude deities either. The only blurring point is that some mythical creatures are animal like thus there are some similarities. Ninetails and Kyubimon being the most obvious for me. I am no Japanese expert, but I have seen Kyubi bieng translated as Ninetails.

That is also why I say each type of Digimon is one kind of gender only since there was usually only one mythological creature who was who he/she was. But I almost retract that as I type since there races of mythical creatures such as the Kyubi (another reference again) and I'm sure there is more, but my knoweldge of these are a little weak bieng so diverse.