Join our server on Discord

What would you want in a 5th Season?
and this is a shame coz both are really cuties. I just love them too ^^ (not in a sexual way...)
What would be totally cool is if the whole fifth season (if they decide to do so) was done in 3-D. Not just the fancy digivolutions and that, but everything.
Only if it was high res 3-D like Starship Troopers: The Roughneck Chronicles, it would blow if it was low quality 3-D like Cubix
Since we're talking about Digimon, they should try computer animation. I'd like to see how Mainframe (the guys who did Beast Wars) does Digimon.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
mainframe is the only ones who should do a 3D digimon beast wars is as gen 01 transformers and don't forget reboot too (but human may be a problem)
sounds interesting. Since digimon are digital monsters it could be fun ^^
Finally I got some more of my characters worked out so here's the next two. Also I’m not going to go into the descriptions of established digimon mostly cause I’m lazy but also since most of you already know what they look like. :)

Water/Ice
Rookie: Penguinmon Endless Slap/Slide Attack
Champion: Seadramon Ice Blast/Water Breath
Ultimate: MegaSeadramon Thunder Javelin/Maelstrom
Mega: Plesiomon Solo Blue/Shaking Pulse

Human Partner
Linka: Blonde, green eyes, willowy build, outspoken, oldest of the group
Nationality: Russian
D-Weapon: Twin Daggers, Aqua and Tundra (When transforming to weapon mode the digivice splits down the middle, the LCD screen is what becomes the physical blades.)

Wind
Rookie: Inuakkimon Aura Blast/Linear Sprint
About the size of a large collie, pure white shaggy but not too long fur that has rainbow colored highlights when light hits it just right. The name literally translated form Japanese means dog-demon. Aura blast fires a ball of blue/white energy from the mouth while Linear Sprint is a speed based attack where Inuakkimon transforms into energy while running and physically dashes through the enemy.

Champion: Feralmon Fang Shot/Aero Burst
Red wolf digimon, smaller than Garurumon but still large enough to carry someone on it’s back. Fang shot fires an energy blast shaped like fangs at the enemy while Aero Burst creates a wind aura around Feralmon then he slams his body into the enemy.

Ultimate: Fenrismon: Magna Bite/Norse Flare
Name comes from the Fenris Wolf of Norse Mythology. Size is close to that of a city bus. Dark grey fur covers it’s body with tufts of lighter grey that resembles cloud just above it’s paws, because of this it can fly. (Really just running in midair.) Magna Bite is a powerful physical attack while Norse Flare is whorls of green wind energy that are thrown off of Feralmon’s shaggy mane.

Mega: Anubimon: Amemit/Pyramid Power
Anubimon is an established digimon from the card game and unfortunately I don’t have a clue what it looks like since I found the name through Megchan’s Encyclopedia but considering the human partner I came up with for this digimon prior to deciding what their partners would be I couldn’t resist using it.

Human Partner
Jamila: Quiet disposition, bookish, wears glasses
Nationality: Egyptian
D-Weapon: Gale Staff
Okay here's the last couple of characters.
BTW I finally got a look at Anubimon and it's even better than I had imagined. Anyway...

Thunder
Rookie: Tapirmon: Waking Dream/Nightmare Syndrome
Champion: Wizardmon: Magical Game/Thunder Cloud

Ultimate: Megasmon: Heavenly Strike/Magna Staff
Wears a midnight blue cloak with a cowl that covers the eyes, the back of the cloak had a design of wings sewn into it. Color scheme of the rest of the clothes is close to it's champion form of Wizardmon. The clothes are a tunic and trousers with large steel toed and soled boots. The limbs are unnaturally long (somewhat like Devimon) and his fingernails are sharp. The Heavenly Strike move causes lightning to strike towards Megasmon's hand which he then deflects to the target without it touching him. The Magna Staff move creates an obsidian quarter staff to appear which Megasmon uses as a blunt weapon.

Mega: ArchMagemon: Storm of Souls/Enchantment Shield
Has three eyes; the standard two are brown while the middle "third eye" is red. It's clothes are a dark blue robe with shimmering metallic grey bands that run up the sleeves, over the shoulders, along the bottom hem and around the collar. His hair his waist length and pure white. The Storm of Souls move causes a wide spread burst of electricity from each fingertip of one or both hands. The Enchantment Shield move is a defensive ward that can be placed over everyone in a group or individuals depending on the need.

Human Partner
Hideo: Black hair, soulful eyes, the strong silent type yet still friendly, tall for his age
Nationality: Japanese
D-Weapon: Storm Gauntlet While holding the digivice it seems to melt and flow onto the hand, the LCD screen breaks up into crystals along the knuckles that throw off static electricity when it strikes something.

You may have noticed that in the main charcaters I had three girls and two boys, the reason for tis is really just preference. I've noticed on a lot of shows that have five characters that males almost always outnumber females and I wanted to do something a little different.

This last character I decided to make to give the season a second story arc that will eventually come together with the main story by the end. (That is if I ever actually get around to writing it.)

Mega: Avatarmon: Final Purification/Duel Buster
D-Weapon: Purity Edge
The definition of an Avatar is a mortal who becomes the host for a supernatural being. He has no wings but can fly anyway. A full set of reflective silver armor compliments his broad shoulders however his basic build is lean yet muscular. A cloak, silver on the outside with midnight-blue lining dotted with small diamonds, which twinkle like stars usually, keeps his armor and scabbard from sight but pushes back over his shoulders in combat. His young, classically handsome face is framed by dark grey hair that hangs down to his shoulders. He is about the height of MagnaAngemon.
The Purity Edge is a pure silver blade with two parallel blades that twine together at the end. "Supreme Unity" is written in the letters of the digital world on the hilt.
The 'lost' Digidestined. One of the children had such a close rapport with his partner that when he died his partner was so distraught that he left the group of remaining digimon and presumably committed suicide (never directly said in the show for obvious reasons but hinted at.) When the evil that threatens digiworld is reawakened instead of the two being reborn as partners they instead become one powerful mega. Avatarmon's memories are fragmented to the point that he feels he is a threat to digiworld but by his very nature is compelled to protect it nonetheless.
On the occasions where he and the other five Digidestined's paths cross violent memories from two points of view confuse him to the point that he doesn't know who he is or who he can trust. Meanwhile the other Digidestined know on a subconscious level that they know him but cannot figure out how or why. Part of this reason is that he resembles neither of his old personas. Avatarmon is a paradox since he is constantly in a state of feeling whole but at the same time knows something is missing just out of his reach which is slowly paving the way to frustrated madness.
yes it needs to be less like pokemon lose the power ranger things this'll be a good series
No more Hapi and thing At least one of the good digidestend is going down.