Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
IC: ah.. I see it! *she throws the rock directly at it* thanks for pointing it out *she smiles as she watches where it was for something to happen, the arrows making no damage to her or her armour*
IC:

"well ill see you around!" garret says and smiles before useing his raceial traight to turn invisable and dissaperes before her very eyes. "now time to flank whoever these guys are" he says to himself as he crouch walks across the battlefield avoideing all interaction. his invisability is better then a spell as it is effected by his skin forming a crystaline structure that will 100% perfectly reflect the light in exactly the right direction to make it seem as thou he is nothing but air.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: oh ok.... *watches* wow.. that's incredible! never have I seen such an effective invisibility spell! *not knowing its a natural trait for him* *she turns to face the direction of the enemy* I guess it wont hurt to try! *drawing her sword she jumps up him over the rocks they were hiding behind and charges in a fast gallop in the direction the enemy were spotted*
IC:

garret creeps around and he sees her running into what she unknowingly will find out to be more then just a few soldiers. that she is running into an elven army. "oh god i have to stop her!" he says to himself and while she is running and invisable he jumps on her back. "you have to turn around!" he shouts to her.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: Huh.. *recognising the voice* what do you mean Garret? *her sword outstretched*
IC:

"thats no scouting group your running into! thats a whole god damn army!!! turn back!" he shouts in paniced voice.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: woah... *making a sharp turn* thanks for that! You really saved my skin telling me! *gallopingnback to regroup and tell the others with him* Garrets found there is a whole army over there! Stay calm and wait for our opportunity to attack! Stay on your guard and watch each others backs! That's the only way we will make it!! *she says* tell everyone!
IC:

"no problem.. im not letting you die on me!" garret says with a smirk as they ride back surprised she dosent mind the fact he is on her back.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: *she smiles as they regroup* I guess I owe you for the save! *she says honourably* ^^
IC:

"heh it was nothing!" garret says a little embaressed and scratchs the back of his head and smiles his silver skin shimmering in the light

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds