Join our server on Discord

college life expose
I do believe that I fucking hate this university that I attend. The school is made of a bunch of upper class White students--who come from trust fund or who really pay the whole costs of the entire 4 yrs. There isnt that much diversity(I'm speaking the fucking truth on this one everyone). Its like 95.5% white in my classes. Mostly everyone here thinks there shit dont stink; a "I'm better than you, because I have more fucking money and you better get the fuck out of way...." attidude. Its quite a shame, really since the end of Civil Rights era of the 1950s, 60s, 70s, that this school hasn't open the flood gates of diversity. It still has somewhat of a faux feeling of the segregation. And other thing I would like to mention on this expose of this school is the Greek life. Sorrorities and Frats, you know. Its just a bunch of upper class arrogant shitfaces that exert somewhat of a dominance. I hate when people fucking ask me to "..rush." I wouldnt fucking surround myself with a bunch of arrogant motherfuckers. What is the point of a fucking frat or sortority. I know its just a brotherhood or a sisterhood, but is the real fucking point of. I mean if it really where a "brotherhood" or a "sisterhood", you wouldnt charge outlandish charges just be a member. What is with the outlandish charages? I do not know, I do not give a fuck about that right now. I believe that this school is still frozen in time. Instead of it being the year 2010, its really the year 1950 on this campus. It fails to open a torrent of diversity. I do not really a place where its not a melting pot, you do not stick amongst a crowd of people on a daily basis or get looked at. I have met some people: some arrogant, some not so arrogant. Its somewhat of a mix. I had been snubbed at least twice already. First this chick I was talking to converse with, was like a bitch to me. I didnt get what her problem, I guess she doesnt like Hispanics or something. Second, I was walking down my hallway in my residence hall and I see this white kid talking with another kid. I heard him mention that my room had a bunch of "poor people in there." Wait a fucking minute! Actually not everyone in there is poor. I do not consider myself "poor" in the context that little cracker ass said, but I consider myself lower class. I do not know who told him his "fact", but I did wanted to beat that little twit with my brown fist on his face. I just kept my cool, and just went back to my room. This all I have to say, about my days so far in college life. I'll continue to report more details in this expose'. Its 1230 in the fucking morning. I need some fucking sleep now.

Messages In This Thread
college life expose - by grandphoenix1 - 08-25-2010, 03:31 PM
RE: college life expose - by MagusKnight - 08-26-2010, 06:11 AM
RE: college life expose - by Masquerade - 08-26-2010, 08:48 AM
RE: college life expose - by grandphoenix1 - 08-26-2010, 02:30 PM
RE: college life expose - by Masquerade - 08-27-2010, 02:57 AM
RE: college life expose - by grandphoenix1 - 08-27-2010, 02:16 PM
RE: college life expose - by DragonMasterX - 08-27-2010, 02:19 PM
RE: college life expose - by grandphoenix1 - 08-29-2010, 04:07 AM
RE: college life expose - by Wisemon - 08-31-2010, 12:49 PM
RE: college life expose - by grandphoenix1 - 09-01-2010, 04:31 AM
RE: college life expose - by UnknownH - 08-31-2010, 01:40 PM