Join our server on Discord

Plot inspiration
I'm looking for some plot inspiration for a lemon series I'm working on. I have most of the first story plot done I'm just looking for some help on what you people would like to see.

Story one plot
Story 01: Curiosity killed the Gatomon
Plot: While on their way to the top of Spral mountian the digidestineed are attacked by an oddly smart group of garbagemon who manage to steal the digivises of Tai, Matt, Sora, And Mimi, leaving only The others able to fight. After the battle the digidestined who had their digivises stolen went off to search, with those who didn't, for the garbagemon that managed to get away. Leaving Tk and Kari to watch camp. Being a bit cruriest about why Tk was wanting to be by himself he told Kari that he wanted to help the other but did not know how. During their conversation on what they could do to help the others, Gatomon and Patamon were engaging in a bit of sex. After a round of sex the rest of the gang comes back with their digivises and they continue on their quest oblivious of what Patamon and Gatomon did.

So rate the plot for this story and help me gain some inspiration for the others.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Plot inspiration - by Kundral - 11-14-2008, 08:58 AM
RE: Plot inspiration - by DragonMasterX - 11-14-2008, 09:27 AM
RE: Plot inspiration - by Kundral - 11-14-2008, 09:30 AM
RE: Plot inspiration - by DragonMasterX - 11-14-2008, 09:33 AM
RE: Plot inspiration - by Kundral - 11-14-2008, 12:20 PM
RE: Plot inspiration - by DragonMasterX - 11-14-2008, 01:35 PM
RE: Plot inspiration - by Kundral - 11-14-2008, 02:04 PM