Join our server on Discord

Through the Fire and Flame
I'm opening my works up to review by the Review Team at their discretion. I will admit some of this is not my current caliber of work, however I will still listen to the reviews given my older pieces.

http://digiartistsdomain.org/lemons/natehunter/

The approximate age of the works there... well, Sexy Angel of Light is one of my older ones. Probably circa 2001 or 2002 there... Digi-Slutz would probably be the next oldest series. I can definitely trace "Load This!" back to late February of 2003, and I think I had begun both Future Lives and The Digital Matrix by that point. My latest work is the later chapters of the Lost Light series and the first chapter of Play The Game. So if you want to go through my work chronologically, or just look at the old stuff, you have some idea of where to look for it now.

All of these stories have recently been proofread and spell-checked, or at least, will have been following the next update. In the meantime, I volunteer myself to review one of them tomorrow evening. Because I'm ashamed at a few of these, myself, I will be reviewing Digimon Side Trek: Sexy Angel of Light. Following the update, my most recent work will actually be Daisuke's Future Life, the fourth chapter of the Future Lives series.

Note: Digi-Slutz has already been GAFFed, and I was honored by it -- especially since it happened after I joined their forums. If you think there may be some way I could salvage it from the trainwreck I feel it's become, please feel free, but unless I can do that, the series is on indefinite suspension, and can be considered "Canceled".

Messages In This Thread
Through the Fire and Flame - by Nate Hunter - 07-24-2006, 04:25 PM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 07-26-2006, 04:57 PM
[No subject] - by DragonMasterX - 07-26-2006, 05:42 PM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 07-27-2006, 02:00 AM
[No subject] - by DragonMasterX - 07-27-2006, 03:18 AM