Join our server on Discord

I think I need to take a vacation from life.
On the bus there have been these two Junior High students sitting behind me. They are, out of all due respect, are a pain in the butt. The only thing they know how to talk about is sex, they cuss a lot, I'm actually surprised that they haven't been turned in yet for sexual harassment what with all the things that they've been saying to this one girl, and to top it all off, they seem to think that it's "fun" to insult me and to try and get me to loose my cool.

So far, this has been going on for a little over a month, and frankly, I am sick of it. Today, after going through just about two weeks of school work, doing at least an hour and a half of homework a day (two and a half at most ), being pressured to try to review for the quizzes/tests that have been coming up in my classes, trying to finish going through a butt-load of papers for my English class (not to mention a ten page paper on Henry the V that needs to be written sometime before Christmas and an almost 100 slide Power Point presentation that covers a given theme that needs to be done by the end of the year), I have began to slowly wear down. In fact, today was not a good evening for me to be on that bus period.

One of the two guys starts acting stupid (again), by trying to hump the seat. He hits my foot and I tell him that if he wishes to do that, then to leave me out of it. He says something or another and then says something else that sounds as if he is saying that he is going to beat me up.

~_~

I ended up losing it big time. I stood up, looked him in the face, and told him that "if he feels that he is big enough to hit me, then to go ahead, if not, then sit down, shut up, and do not say or do anything else for the rest of the year." The bus driver, after hearing this, writes us both up and says that we are going to be kicked off the bus for three days.

I don't know why, but is this just too much to put up with. Your harassed by two Junior High students who act so tough because they know that if I do anything to them then I'll most likely end up in jail, I'm plagued by a virtual mountain load of homework, and now I get kicked off the bus which means that it will a long hour's drive to the High School.

Can someone please lean close, and give me a shoulder to rest my head on for a bit? I think I'm going to end up loosing it soon.

Messages In This Thread
I think I need to take a vacation from life. - by Angeteen - 11-08-2003, 08:44 AM
[No subject] - by InsaneImpmon - 11-08-2003, 03:19 PM
[No subject] - by Angeteen - 11-10-2003, 08:47 AM
[No subject] - by Anus Individual 20 - 11-11-2003, 07:42 AM
[No subject] - by milk me! - 11-13-2003, 05:57 AM
[No subject] - by SaberGatomon - 11-13-2003, 01:02 PM
[No subject] - by The Reclaimer - 11-17-2003, 06:48 AM
[No subject] - by urban dream - 11-17-2003, 07:17 AM
[No subject] - by elvarien - 11-17-2003, 11:04 AM
[No subject] - by The Reclaimer - 11-17-2003, 01:02 PM
[No subject] - by Angeteen - 11-18-2003, 08:16 PM
[No subject] - by milk me! - 11-19-2003, 07:41 AM