Join our server on Discord

That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP)
'Did she just call me beautiful?' Moirai thought as she led the way to the ammo cans, stopping and rummaging through shelves and desks, grabbing a few odds and ends as well as some weapons the Raiders had stashed. If it weren't for her orange fur, a blush would have been evident on her muzzle. She's been called many things, a freak, monster, beast...but never beautiful.

"Well, as promised." She said, clearing her throat to the stifling silence of the abandoned school. "Here we are."

She gestured down the Hallway, where a few ammo cans and a terminal were situated. Compared to the rest of the school, this corridor was in fairly decent shape with minimal trash on the floor and lights rigged up all around. It was as if someone were using it as a command post for something.

"I don't know what the Raiders were doing in here, all the Terminal has on it is vague entries on trying to get into Vault 101 up on the cliff-face." She explained, rummaging through the desk. "I tried getting into the ammo cans, but my claws aren't suited for picking locks. Whatever they got in there seems to be worth securing."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by Bee - 12-20-2011, 01:45 PM
RE: That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by Bee - 01-12-2012, 10:09 AM