Join our server on Discord

That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP)
Ferro nodded as he learned more his race 'beast men.' as they were called. ". . . Whats Canada? is it a city close by?" he asked confused not really knowing much of anything, he was a simple horse, he only stayed around these parts and no where else, he didn't even know there was more to the world at all, just what he seen.

"Oh? This?" Gesturing to his armor. "Yeah, it's been through hell and back, no one's ever willing to fix it cause I'm one of the things you call 'beast man'. It's nearing the end of it's life and can use a fixin. I really would hate to lose this suit, Means a lot to me. We've been through some tough shit." Laughing as he patted his armor.

"I may not know much, but all I do know is that the armor I'm wearing? the faction that it belongs to hates me and my old man. Heh, oh do they hate me." He sighed as he took another shoot of whiskey, the burning feeling going away as he's body remained warm with in his armor. "I should quit speaking of this here, or to anyone for that matter! but were one of the same. So what would be so wrong to share? huh? maybe I could accompany you on your travels ehh? would hate to see another furbag die. You're the only one I seen my whole life so far!"
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by Bee - 12-20-2011, 01:45 PM
RE: That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by Ferro Cordis - 01-10-2012, 10:00 AM