Join our server on Discord

That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP)
Welcome, Wastelander, to the Capital Wastelands, home of Ghouls, Supermutants, drugged out raiders, slavers, the Enclave, and BoS. Think you can survive out here? Well, I sure hope you can. If not, good luck trying to get into the few vaults left sealed out there.

However, if you can dodge the pockets of radiation, avoid getting sold into slavery, and not get yourself addicted to anything, the Wastes can be a rather nice place to live....just watch out for the Mirelurks. And beware of minefields.

As Stated, this is an RP revolving around the post-apocalyptic playground known as Fallout 3. There are many different kinds of people out there:
  • Humans - your general populace. Once a Human, always a human. They're everywhere, run the shops, protect the caravans, even protect you if the price is right.
  • Ghouls - The humans unfortunate enough to be caught within the nuclear fallout. The radiation, instead of killing them, mutated their bodies to the point where their flesh is rotting off, yet they live. Not only that, These poor souls are actually healed by the radiation. If you can stomach their appearance, they're actually quiet nice to "smoothskins" and "fluffies"
  • Supermutants - Those who, through one way or another, were exposed to what's known as the FEV, a virus that renders them sterile, big, mean, and ugly. Your generalized causers of mayhem out in the wastes. Don't get caught by them if you intend to survive!
  • Furries - Now these guys are a mystery. Some say they were the byproduct of a modified version of the FEV, some say the radiation mutated wild animals, much in the way you have giant Mole Rats and ants out in the wastes. Some even suggest that out of desperation, humans mated with animals. Either way, they're here, they're capable of rational thought and speaking, and no, they don't want to chew on Brahman bones.

Char Sheets:

Okay, this should be fairly straight forward.

Name:
Alias:
Picture: (Not required, but if you want to put one, be my guest)
Measurements: (Breast size, cock size, or both for herms)
Species: (one of the 4 mentioned above. Subspecies apply for Furries)
Occupation: Raider, Slaver, Wastelander, Salvager, Caravan Operator, Townie, Adventurer(etc. Use your imagination)
Background: (just write a little something about your character)
Equipment:

- Armor: *

- Weapon(s) : *

- Extras: (anything that isn't a weapon or armor) *

Last Known Location: (Keep it within the Wastelands, preferrably near Vault 101 or somewhere where we can interact easier).

* Weapons and Armor - While you can get some pretty cool tech in the game, PLEASE do not go overboard. I REPEAT. Do NOT go overboard. No one is going to go anywhere near a Raider that dual-wields two Fat Mans, okay? Really.

** Furries cannot be Brotherhood of Steel(obviously, They want to kill all mutants) OR Enclave(who want to kill everyone period.)

The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by Bee - 12-20-2011, 01:45 PM