Join our server on Discord

That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP)
"Oooh... Frisky," Jean teased with a smile, "I knew I'd seen your face before," she admitted before fishing into her ample cleavage for a holotape designed to reproduce a message with the name of the bounties. She played it while her playful smirk still remained, albeit in a low tone that only them three would be able to listen.

Moirai's name sounded loud and clear. Jean seemed to be staring them down in a menacing way, but as she leaned forwards she said: "Plenty of caps for a pretty little head. You must really have pissed them off," she grinned, her fangs baring at them. "Mm... You don't seem like you need a bodyguard, and you're cool for fighting off those jerkfaces. Heh." She ended her sentence with a chuckle, eyes closed in contemplation.

"So, what's your plan? Scavenging must already be a pain with everyone wanting your ass on a plate. I should know," she grinned darkly, eyes reopening as she recalled how many skulls she's smashed and how many arms she's torn clean off of the bodies of dumb people thinking they could tackle her on their own.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by Bee - 12-20-2011, 01:45 PM
RE: That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP) - by DragonMasterX - 01-20-2012, 06:43 AM